Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Special AGD/AO Bomb Swabs??

Special AGD/AO Bomb Swabs??

Hey I am sure you have all heard of Bomb Swabs a fellow mag user and if not here is his website http://bombswabs.com/cube_cart/index.php
    I have been talking with him and if I ever end up using something non-AGD then I want to keep ties to my favorite company, and if I am then I want to show some AGD/AO pride! So we have been talking and he said he can make me some custom Bomb Swabs that could have AO and/or AGD logo's. These would be made to order and will require a choice of either an AGD or AO logo. Cost would be cheap..

Why buy a "special" swab? because just about every other swab is made out of crappy materials and breaks quickly, which I have experienced with some particularly bad paint even with my fine tuned level 10! These will leave your barrel as clean as can be (and as smooth) without breaking and falling apart.

Contact me if you have any questions etc...

Sample pic: https://www.automags.org/forums/attac...6&d=1358530550

EDIT:

COLOR CHOICES: Red, Blue, Black, Grey, Orange, Burnt Orange, Hot pink, Light Blue, Yellow, Flo green, White, Brilliant Blue. For both sides.

CONNECTOR CHOICES: Red, Blue, Light Blue, Black, Flo Green, Flo Orange, Flo Yellow, Flo Pink, Pastel Pink, Purple, White, Marble Camo +$1, Marble Silver +$1, Silver Pearl +$1

PRE-ORDER: If you ever hope to get an AO/AGD swab now is your chance! just $8.00 plus shipping! We must reach 20 pre-orders before ordering. No limit per person.

PRE-ORDER PAYMENT DEADLINE WILL BE 1/25/13 IF NOT ORDERED YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED.

ADDED PLEASE READ FOR PAYMENT:

Okay everyone. Sorry for causing a whole waste of time. Bomb Swabs and I have decided that you guys will simply just have to go to the the order part of the website right here http://bombswabs.com/cube_cart/index...d&productId=19. If you are ordering three then you can order from these http://bombswabs.com/cube_cart/index...d&productId=15
    if ordering 5 then
    http://bombswabs.com/cube_cart/index...d&productId=17

In the comments and blanks for logos just right AGD or AGD logo. We are now offered connector color options to if you want to even further customize it. No extra cost unless if your buying the Marble camo, Marble silver, Silver pearl. The list up above was just to show that we could get over 20 swabs ready to be purchased. Again, sorry for the change in plans for ordering.

Make sure you right AGD swabs in the comments!!! You can begin ordering now. Please tell me how you like the swabs once received!

PLEASE PM ME IF I MESSED UP!!

Swabs needed to bypass the minimum order: READY TO ORDER!!!!!!
    Total Swabs spoken for: 35

We now have more than 20 swabs spoken for! I only needed at least 20 swabs worth to be spoken for in order for an order to get going, you do not need to PM me for payment, you simply order through his website. Now feel free to PM me if you have any questions etc.. But anyone ordering a swab between now and 1/25/13 has the option to get an AGD/AO logo'd Bomb Swab! Simply type in AGD or AGD logo in the comments and/or sticker type to have your swab be made to your preferences with a AGD/AO touch added to it!

NORMAL BOMB SWABS ONLY!
    If you order s semtex, stealth, Ultra-premium, Pod-swab, Cake swab, etc.. it will not be counted as an AO/AGD swab.

BigEvil:

Number Desired: 2
    Left sides color: Black
    Right sides color: Black

KnowNothingMags:

Number Desired:5
    Right sides color: Yellow

Hook:

Right sides color: White

bbots77:

Number Desired: 3
    Left sides color: #1 Grey, #2 Blue, #3 Black
    Right sides color: #1 Blue, #2 Grey, #3 White

BtAutomag:

Left sides color: Lime Green

Ando:

Number Desired: 4
    Left sides color: #1 Purple, #2 Flo Green, #3 Olive Green, #4 Red
    Right sides color: #1 White, #2 White, #3 White, #4 Blue

Nobody:

Left sides color: #1 Black, #2 Green
    Right sides color: #1 Yellow, #2 Blue

TOTShadowCompany:

Justus:

Number Desired: 1
    Left sides color: Orange
    Right sides color: Olive

Freedy500:

Number Desired: 1
    Left sides color: Yellow

GenaroWasHere:

Left sides color: #1 Red, #2 Grey
    Right sides color: #1 Red, #2 Grey

keiko_819:

Number Desired: 3
    Left sides color: #1 Black, #2 Green, #3 Blue
    Right sides color: #1 Red, #2 Purple, #3 Brilliant Blue

Jongyver:

Left sides color: #1 Black, Black
    Right sides color: #1 Yellow, Purple

Sea Chip:

Right sides color: Yellow

goin5150:

Left sides color: #1 Black, #2 Black
    Right sides color: #1 Yellow, #2 Red
    Last edited by Freedy500; 01-19-2013 at 12:52 PM.

We had some Tunaball/BigEvilOnline/Automags.org bombswabs made for a couple of the Tunaball events. They are awesome.

Put me down for two.

whats the normal price for these?
    if its decent ill take 5.

Count me in for a handful as well!

I would also buy at least a couple of them.

hmmm, i dont have too much time to look right now, but am interested. pics of what it would look like with the logo would go a long way

Hideous website is hideous. So these are just an oversized swab then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Hideous website is hideous. So these are just an oversized swab then, right?
    no no no no no They are barrel swabs, well most of them at least. Most swabs wont last long and are complete trash and will start to break, flake off, or dont fit the bore of your barrel leaving it partially clean,and just break in general. These swabs are really great, they pretty much never break, especially the semtex ones. They leave your barrel as clean as can be like a swab can usually do but it will last longer than a pull through in most cases. Now they are huge but will fit in any barrel, and if you want some that are truly over-sized then look at those pod swabs.

The main reason I talked to him about this was that I do really need a swab that stops breaking and I noticed that he happens to be a mag-lover to and has a sick hyper-frame mag himself. I don't always use a mag' (sadly) but when I do I try my best to show AGD pride and still keep ties to my favorite company ever.

As for looks it all does depend on what logo you choose but I am expecting them all to look great. I will talk to him and see if we could get some pics going on what they would look like. Glad to see much interest in this! Also prices will most likely not be much more if anymore than what your going to be looking at on his website. Will get prices and type names if you are to lazy to click the link above.

again, pictures, even photoshopped ones, for the best response to this

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    hmmm, i dont have too much time to look right now, but am interested. pics of what it would look like with the logo would go a long way
    well that depends. Whats your poisen errrrr logo?

Added: its easiest if someone chooses a logo. can be AO or AGD.

Ok for everyone interested: Bomb Swabs just told me this

Thanks for your interest in this cool idea! Please put the logo to a vote and choose one. We will provide a one time photoshoping pic to show off. If we get 20 preorders we will make them.

Ok so I was thinking we get some basic AO hexed design for one, maybe the lions for another and I need one more suggestion.

I still have a couple from tb3.. I will post picks later or tomorrow when I get a chance. They are excellent. Other brands fall apart in under a year.

Always like logo'd stuff but I always considered swabs to be disposable. As often as I lose them I couldn't see myself spending $8 on one other than to keep here at the house.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Always like logo'd stuff but I always considered swabs to be disposable. As often as I lose them I couldn't see myself spending $8 on one other than to keep here at the house.
    Not disposable. main argument against them. Look up Bomb Swabs reviews. Only reason you would need another is if you lose one which would not be my nor Bomb Swabs fault. Besides there so colorful and fluffy it would be hard to lose track of. There worth the buy. If we ever meet up to play I will be sure to show some to you (plus my mag of course).

Thanks BE. That would really help. I can get ONE photo-shopped preview of what it will look like so I need some feedback on what logo you would all like. I am thinking either the AGD lions or some AO hexes.

Pre-order list will be made once I get feedback on preferences and photo-shop preview is up. We will need a pre-order of at least 20 for the swabs to be made.

i'll take one.

what is the price and when can we expect to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedy500 View Post
    no no no no no
    Yes yes yes, that website is hideous! The stupid swirling animated .gif that took forever to load was a huge turn-off. It might be a good product, but I lost patience with the site design so I didn't explore further.

Honestly, some constructive criticism. Make the site look like a real commercial site, and not something you'd find on Geocities in the early 90's, and maybe I could take it more seriously.

Defiantly NOT disposable. The ones we got at Tunaball 3 are now 4 years old and still going strong. I had gotten a couple of the CP ones and they literally broke after one day of use.

i have a cp one and I'm not impressed with it

I got some Empire ones which work fine but the rubber part in the center broke the second time I bent it. Has anyone used those Exalt Barrel Maid?

Bombswabs.com

Hello this is Dave from BOMBSWABS.COM some of you know me personally and some through this great site. But all should know by now I have been a long supporter of the auto mag going back to the 90's. I continued using mine in competitive tournaments and achieving victories long after mags had fallen out of fashion leaving me most of the time as the only user at any tournament. It was in large part the inspiration of AGD that caused us to model our company in a similar fashion putting quality at the forefront leaving all other business aspects of our approach in less important positions. This isnt a sales pitch here but I state this because I have read some unkind words regarding our website and would like to explain why our site lacks the glitz and glam of more mainstream sites. The previously mentioned statements should allude as to the reason but to put it simply, a glitz n glam site is very expensive and requires constant upkeep and never ending expenses by a hired webmaster. In turn, the added expense may cause us to be forced to raise our prices. Our prices haven't changed in 6 years even though our material costs and shipping have. We do this for you the player, and we arent getting rich doing this either. I drive a beat up Honda civic that's over 10 years old from the spoils of running BOMSWABS.COM. But its a labor of love an we are happy to not be corrupted by too much money or fame. Finally, the logistics of porting over our shopping cart are nightmare-ish to even consider. As it stands now our sites software is adequate,works flawlessly, and can be administered by our in-house staff without the need of a college degree. What the future will bring we can only hope for. This will of course include many things including an eventual updating of our site. Until then our beauty is all in our product for now.

Best Regards
    Dave
    BOMBSWABS.COM

to support him i remember a certain box discussion Tom had with us all and the consensus was we didnt care what the box our mag came in looked like, as long as it contained a mag.

who cares what the site looks like, if the product is good...

on a side note... my computer punched my in the face when I opened the site cause of the animations

to support him i remember a certain box discussion Tom had with us all and the consensus was we didnt care what the box our mag came in looked like, as long as it contained a mag.

who cares what the site looks like, if the product is good...

on a side note... my computer punched my in the face when I opened the site cause of the animations

Thanks for the feedback, its probably the resolution of the gif images in the rotating graphic that we do admit needs updating. We can fix that. And thanks for letting us now. It loads perfectly on our end so this is the first we have heard of this issue.

Best Regards
    Dave
    BOMBSWABS.COM

also back to my original point, we need pictures to see. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

and as for AO vs AGD... put one up of both, photoshop was made for a reason

As I believe this is being put to some-kind of vote. When this forum decides on a logo. We can do a Photoshopping of the proposed design. We are waiting on a consensus first.

Best Regards
    Dave
    BOMBSWABS.COM

can you do full color logos?

I like TOTs AGD logo but would like it in color

Name:  001 013.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  38.0 KB
    can you do full color logos?

I like TOTs AGD logo but would like it in color

Name:  578423_364805463617107_939450582_n.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  73.5 KB

thats actually what I want, green and black with the AGD logo

Sorry I have been gone the whole entire day and busy as can be and nowhere near a computer. I just got around to looking at this and it seems like the man himself has taken control of this so I will just get the pre-order list ready when necessary. I am pretty excited about the swabs and cant wait. The cost for this to be done on a normal swab is the same as a normal swab itself. The costs and types are listed below.

Semtex Swab: cost= $10.00 plus shipping. These are the your basic swabs but insanely tough and reliable and are virtually indestructible!

Your basic Bomb Swab is around $8.00 plus shipping

Not sure if we can get more than those two but I will list others anyway just in case if you are interested.

Stealth swabs: $16 plus shipping. These are really cool looking but not sure how to describe them and I don't think we could get AO/AGD versions of these. Same goes for the Ultra-premium which are absolutely the best of the best (already good enough if you ask me) and cost around $15.00 plus shipping.

Pod Swabs. These are some over-sized swabs that are used for cleaning pods. $25.00.

Thanks again to all of the interest. Again pre-order of 20. Big-Evil thanks again for supporting this and pics of yours would be appreciated. I decided we will do the logo posted above with color of course. I love the Logo by the way. Great compromise between AO and AGD. Nothing else you really need to know about besides that and the photo shop and the shipping cost. I am not sure if payment will be through his website or some other method.