Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Living Legends 6

Living Legends 6

Hey I was wondering who was planning on attending living legend's 6. I was thinking maybe we could possibly get a spot for all the AO members who will be attending to meet up. Date's for this event are May 17th-19th. I will be there for sure so anyone else who is going post up on here and we can all meet up.

1.Njt11-Neil Taroli
    2.skipdogg
    3.wimag
    4.BTAutoMagy
    5.cockerpunk
    6.badpennny
    7.brak54
    8.bbotts77- Ben Botts
    9.dboggs79
    10.harleywrench001
    11.Grimm
    12.Robbie
    13.TimmyJay
    Last edited by Njt11; 03-31-2013 at 07:57 AM.

will be there! yes, we can all meet up. There will be a large group of us in the staging area under a pavillion. Could meet up there???

This will be my first year going so I was not sure where would be a good place to meet up. I just think it would be sweet to get a group of mag owners together. Maybe someone could make up a banner or something that way it would be easy for the AO member's to find. Also does anyone know if Air gun designs sets up a tent at this event?

It would be nice to kinda get a head count and maybe try to pick a side that all of the mag owner's could sign up to be on.

yes can we get a count, maybe edit the top post?

List started

i was thinking of getting a 3/4 inch circle sticker out of vinyl that has the hex like in the state signatures and an AO in the middle to send to people for like 2$ each.

then we could all put them on our masks and hoppers to pick each other out in a crowd

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    i was thinking of getting a 3/4 inch circle sticker out of vinyl that has the hex like in the state signatures and an AO in the middle to send to people for like 2$ each.

then we could all put them on our masks and hoppers to pick each other out in a crowd
    I would be interested. It would be nice to get a chance to meet some of the guys on here. We need to get more interest in here!!!

never missed one yet, ill be there as usual.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    never missed one yet, ill be there as usual.
    Hey do you do the old guns tour? Ill add you to the list also.

Quote Originally Posted by Njt11 View Post
    Hey I was wondering who was planning on attending living legend's 6. I was thinking maybe we could possibly get a spot for all the AO members who will be attending to meet up. Date's for this event are May 17th-19th. I will be there for sure so anyone else who is going post up on here and we can all meet up.

1.Njt11
    2.skipdogg
    3.wimag
    4.BTAutoMagy
    5.cockerpunk
    where is this held?
    i know its a dumb question. but since i cant make tunaball.

let me know thankyou,
    KNM.

just south of chicago

You gonna make it knownothingmags we need a big ao turn out. Its supposed to be an amazing event. Also have you guys heard anything about this ultimate woodsball league playuwl.com pretty interesting especially for most mag fans playing style. Im thinking about trying to form a team for the tournament at the badlands in Illinois there is a 5 man in april and a 10 man in September.

dates?
    i can fly my son to the rents and drive where ever LL6 is its prolly on ly a 10 hr drive fromt he parents house.

let me know please.
    this might be one i can actually make.
    TENTIVE of course. plane ticket is still involved for California to South Dakota.

EDIT:
    MAY 17th -19TH ill see what i can do. classes still run then.

thankyou,
    KNM

I'll be there, been going since LL3. I usually bring everything but the kitchen sink since I live nearby in Chicago. Still trying to devise a way to bring a swimming pool with me, as it's always so hot out around that time...

Quote Originally Posted by badpennny View Post
    I'll be there, been going since LL3. I usually bring everything but the kitchen sink since I live nearby in Chicago. Still trying to devise a way to bring a swimming pool with me, as it's always so hot out around that time...
    Well I look forward to meeting you and ill add you to the headcount. I live in northwest Indiana, you ever play out this way at blastcamp or anything?

Also have you guys heard anything about this ultimate woodsball league playuwl.com pretty interesting especially for most mag fans playing style. Im thinking about trying to form a team for the tournament at the badlands in Illinois there is a 5 man in april and a 10 man in September.
    If you get 9 for the 10 man in september and need a pump player for your tenth, let me know (you only get 10 players for the 10 man if one player shoots a pump). I'd be down for that. Also, I may do the zombie event at blast camp in october too.

Well I look forward to meeting you and ill add you to the headcount. I live in northwest Indiana, you ever play out this way at blastcamp or anything?
    I have family out there but I've never been to Blast Camp, though I think my brother has a few times. May give it a shot this spring/summer.

LL will be a blast, do you plan to camp?

I have family out there but I've never been to Blast Camp, though I think my brother has a few times. May give it a shot this spring/summer.

LL will be a blast, do you plan to camp?
    Yea I will be camping along with a few of my friend's does it get pretty crazy out there? You should come out and do one of the big games at blastcamp there fun and its a pretty cool field. How many AO member's usually show to this event?

Yea I will be camping along with a few of my friend's does it get pretty crazy out there? You should come out and do one of the big games at blastcamp there fun and its a pretty cool field. How many AO member's usually show to this event?
    I usually frequent CPX since I always have passes and paint from there. I wouldn't mind giving blast camp a try.

I don't know how many people from AO attend LL; I see the occasional AO jersey and misc swag (not to mention some pretty cool mags) here and there. To my knowledge, there has never been an organized effort to meet up. It seems like the closer you camp to the main building the longer the party goes (or "shenanigans," if you prefer).

Personally, unless I'm demonstrating how my camping shower works to a dirty yet trusting member of the opposite sex, I'm usually in my tent sleeping at a reasonable hour.

Nice what will you be shooting at ll6 then I can atleast recognize your gun.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    If you get 9 for the 10 man in september and need a pump player for your tenth, let me know (you only get 10 players for the 10 man if one player shoots a pump). I'd be down for that. Also, I may do the zombie event at blast camp in october too.
    Nice it would be great to start playing with s.ome players fairly near by.

HORDE / Barbarians

If you are looking for a side/group to gather up at the BEZERKERS are going to be the squad leaders for the Barbarians on the HORDE. We should be easy to find as we are sharing some space with Skipdogg.
    Join up !!Cept cockerpunk.... he will be too busy staring up at Mike Phillips all dreamy eyed !! on the EMPIRE
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Are they keeping the same theme for a second year?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Yes; the storyline reads like a sequel to last year's event, taking into account the Horde victory and the destruction of the Rippers (thankfully).

yeah essentially. I personally wish they would have not have done that to change it up a bit. But it is what it is. Damage Inc (Rippers) i hear will be on the EMPIRE. Good...got some payback to hand out.

Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    yeah essentially. I personally wish they would have not have done that to change it up a bit. But it is what it is. Damage Inc (Rippers) i hear will be on the EMPIRE. Good...got some payback to hand out.
    Ill be sure to join the horde then. Whats everyone shhoting at the event mags or something else maybe we can post pictures of the marker you plan to use.

Yes; the storyline reads like a sequel to last year's event, taking into account the Horde victory and the destruction of the Rippers (thankfully).
    Huh. Not like it really matters. Themes are cool, but in the end it's still just red against blue. If I go, I'll definitely go Horde like last time.

Huh. Not like it really matters. Themes are cool, but in the end it's still just red against blue. If I go, I'll definitely go Horde like last time.
    Should I add you to the list then?

I'm going to be there