Thread: Living Legends 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Living Legends 6

Hey I was wondering who was planning on attending living legend's 6. I was thinking maybe we could possibly get a spot for all the AO members who will be attending to meet up. Date's for this event are May 17th-19th. I will be there for sure so anyone else who is going post up on here and we can all meet up.

1.Njt11-Neil Taroli
    2.skipdogg
    3.wimag
    4.BTAutoMagy
    5.cockerpunk
    6.badpennny
    7.brak54
    8.bbotts77- Ben Botts
    9.dboggs79
    10.harleywrench001
    11.Grimm
    12.Robbie
    13.TimmyJay
    Last edited by Njt11; 03-31-2013 at 07:57 AM.

will be there! yes, we can all meet up. There will be a large group of us in the staging area under a pavillion. Could meet up there???

This will be my first year going so I was not sure where would be a good place to meet up. I just think it would be sweet to get a group of mag owners together. Maybe someone could make up a banner or something that way it would be easy for the AO member's to find. Also does anyone know if Air gun designs sets up a tent at this event?

It would be nice to kinda get a head count and maybe try to pick a side that all of the mag owner's could sign up to be on.

yes can we get a count, maybe edit the top post?

List started

Quote Originally Posted by Njt11 View Post
    Hey I was wondering who was planning on attending living legend's 6. I was thinking maybe we could possibly get a spot for all the AO members who will be attending to meet up. Date's for this event are May 17th-19th. I will be there for sure so anyone else who is going post up on here and we can all meet up.

1.Njt11
    2.skipdogg
    3.wimag
    4.BTAutoMagy
    5.cockerpunk
    where is this held?
    i know its a dumb question. but since i cant make tunaball.

let me know thankyou,
    KNM.

just south of chicago

You gonna make it knownothingmags we need a big ao turn out. Its supposed to be an amazing event. Also have you guys heard anything about this ultimate woodsball league playuwl.com pretty interesting especially for most mag fans playing style. Im thinking about trying to form a team for the tournament at the badlands in Illinois there is a 5 man in april and a 10 man in September.

Also have you guys heard anything about this ultimate woodsball league playuwl.com pretty interesting especially for most mag fans playing style. Im thinking about trying to form a team for the tournament at the badlands in Illinois there is a 5 man in april and a 10 man in September.
    If you get 9 for the 10 man in september and need a pump player for your tenth, let me know (you only get 10 players for the 10 man if one player shoots a pump). I'd be down for that. Also, I may do the zombie event at blast camp in october too.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    If you get 9 for the 10 man in september and need a pump player for your tenth, let me know (you only get 10 players for the 10 man if one player shoots a pump). I'd be down for that. Also, I may do the zombie event at blast camp in october too.
    Nice it would be great to start playing with s.ome players fairly near by.

dates?
    i can fly my son to the rents and drive where ever LL6 is its prolly on ly a 10 hr drive fromt he parents house.

let me know please.
    this might be one i can actually make.
    TENTIVE of course. plane ticket is still involved for California to South Dakota.

EDIT:
    MAY 17th -19TH ill see what i can do. classes still run then.

thankyou,
    KNM

I'll be there, been going since LL3. I usually bring everything but the kitchen sink since I live nearby in Chicago. Still trying to devise a way to bring a swimming pool with me, as it's always so hot out around that time...

Quote Originally Posted by badpennny View Post
    I'll be there, been going since LL3. I usually bring everything but the kitchen sink since I live nearby in Chicago. Still trying to devise a way to bring a swimming pool with me, as it's always so hot out around that time...
    Well I look forward to meeting you and ill add you to the headcount. I live in northwest Indiana, you ever play out this way at blastcamp or anything?

Well I look forward to meeting you and ill add you to the headcount. I live in northwest Indiana, you ever play out this way at blastcamp or anything?
    I have family out there but I've never been to Blast Camp, though I think my brother has a few times. May give it a shot this spring/summer.

LL will be a blast, do you plan to camp?

Quote Originally Posted by badpennny View Post
    I have family out there but I've never been to Blast Camp, though I think my brother has a few times. May give it a shot this spring/summer.

LL will be a blast, do you plan to camp?
    Yea I will be camping along with a few of my friend's does it get pretty crazy out there? You should come out and do one of the big games at blastcamp there fun and its a pretty cool field. How many AO member's usually show to this event?

As OPBN said, it really depends on how you play. Two years ago, I went through two cases. Last year, I went through one, even though I thought I was playing more aggressively.

Are any of you bringing radios this year? If so, what kind? I have a couple Motorola Talkabouts that I keep bringing and then not using because everyone seems to use Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    Are any of you bringing radios this year? If so, what kind? I have a couple Motorola Talkabouts that I keep bringing and then not using because everyone seems to use Midlands.
    we bring motorola's (i think). Not sure on kind.

We usually bring some, but rarely use them. I can't seem to ever find a throat mic that works worth a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    We usually bring some, but rarely use them. I can't seem to ever find a throat mic that works worth a crap.
    I've got one from these guys. It seems to get the job done. They are relatively inexpensive and the radio end of the cord is interchangeable. So, if you get a new radio of a different make, you can just purchase a new plug. The only problem is they are in Asia, so shipping takes forever.
    Last edited by bbotts77; 03-13-2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Forgot the link :tard:

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I've got one from these guys. It seems to get the job done. They are relatively inexpensive and the radio end of the cord is interchangeable. So, if you get a new radio of a different make, you can just purchase a new plug. The only problem is they are in Asia, so shipping takes forever.
    One I have looks fairly simliar. We tried them a few times and just couldnt get it working right. Appreciate the link though.

I have confirmed with my guys. We will be bringing tacos (steak and chicken) and taco fixings. We will have extras. So, if you don't want to bring your own food to share, you're welcome to toss us a few bucks to help pay for any tacos you eat.

Lol. Will brats earn me tacos?

Sure, dude. I love brats. Maybe I'll make some caramelized onions on Thursday night to go on your brats.

I picked up 36 brats. someone needs to buy buns for them. anyone wanna bring hamburgers and buns?

yes, caramelize some onions and then throw them in a couple cans of beer and boil it. after we grill the brats we'll throw them in that pot and marinate.

really... no volunteers for even buns?

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    yes, caramelize some onions and then throw them in a couple cans of beer and boil it. after we grill the brats we'll throw them in that pot and marinate.
    I won't be bringing a pot. These onions would be for on top of the brats as a condiment, almost like an onion jam. I wouldn't put that much work into onions just to toss them in for the boil. For that, I'd just sweat those onions just before I pour the beer into the pot.

Still pretty awesome. Am I really buying buns?

This thread was hot a few weeks ago... now 4 days left and its dead

I had something come up on Saturday at 5pm. I still plan to play on Saturday until 2pm. However, I may take off work Friday and go then instead. STill trying to figure it all out...

I am willing to bring something, just nothing as important as buns.