Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO SoCal. . . . .any interest in an AO day in the southland?

Updated original post.

Added a list, looks like we may have enough for a private group.

What do you guys think?

......You know you want one!!

For those not sure who to look for in the parking lot just keep an eye out for the Automags.org banner and BEO banner. That's where we be!

Loguzzzzzz, PM me your phone number, I got all our regular AO contingent phone numbers except yours. Thanks.

got the guns runnin,
    bringin some of the collection yippy, see you guys there.

so looks like were locked in now, we booked a hotel in Corona though i was contemplating of getting it in Escondido to take a tour of my favorite brewery...Stone haha! see you guys there

'sigh'... maybe next year... Bet the weather is going to be nice to. Going to be effen raining here in NY..

The wife is dropping me off so she can go see a friend while I play (it was the agreement I had to make so I could play ) so I'm going to be without a car while we are playing. I don't know this field and I'm worried my gear cases will get stolen. Is anyone willing to let me latch my gear to your car? I'm planning to bring a bike lock for my 2 pelican cases. I have a 3rd case I'm looking to sell or trade. Any interest in me brining it? It's a Pelican 1620 case and looks like this:

Name:  case.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  21.6 KB

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=REG&A=details

Looking forward to Sat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    The wife is dropping me off so she can go see a friend while I play (it was the agreement I had to make so I could play ) so I'm going to be without a car while we are playing. I don't know this field and I'm worried my gear cases will get stolen. Is anyone willing to let me latch my gear to your car? I'm planning to bring a bike lock for my 2 pelican cases. I have a 3rd case I'm looking to sell or trade. Any interest in me brining it? It's a Pelican 1620 case and looks like this:

Anything that you're looking for as far as trades go?

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post

you can latch it to my car no problem. just make sure you talk to me when you see me, im the guy with knownothingmags on the back of his jersey
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 03-15-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Gonna take some goodies for trade...hope you all do too...

you know im bringin stuff.

I'm brining lots of misc gear in one of my cases that I'm going to be looking to trade. I'd love to pick up a mag or at least an RT valve to start with. I need to stock up on 5 hour energy since I get off work at 3am and plan to be on the road by 6am for the 2 hour drive. T-Minus 10 hours now. lol good thing I just checked cause I thought they opened at 8am when they really open at 9am.

knownothingmags: Thanks for the offer. I will take you up on that offer. I'll be the one without a car dragging around 2 pelican cases, camo duffle bag and a black back pack. I'm brining way too much gear, but I'm hoping to help any noobs out that might need an extra gun and gear.

thanks to everyone who showed up, i had a blast, my first time playing ball in about 2 1/2 years, and my first AO/BEO outing.
    had fun traded some stuff learned some things and got shot.

KNM

Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Good times!
    Where did you guys end up playing?

Jungle island and there were some VIP that showed up and played

had a blast playing at such a big feild... seeing some fellow maggers was cool, usually me and my friends are the only ones on the feild with mags

My damn east coast skin..... I got sunburn lol

Sitting at the airport and waiting to board my flight for home and back to the cold miserable weather of ny. Thanks to my to my west coast family for the hospitality and especially Mr & Mrs passive trouble maker Loguzzzzz for putting me up and driving me around.

Pics coming soon... I am going to pass out now for six hours or so...

I arrived a bit late but glad I was able to go. Really awesome surprise to meet BigEvil himself in person and hanging out with KnowNothingMags and the AOSoCal crew afterwards! It was cool to shoot it out with some of the MCBguys and talk and show off paintball guns.

KnowNothingMags, aweome set of AGD markers ya got! Sk8rMog its been a long time, it was great you could join us.

keiko_819 it was nice meeting you and your buddies, I easily spotted your automags at the AirStation. Glad to see SeaChip and River031403 again and all the rest of you guys!

I got a few pics to share so stay tuned.

Cool

Patiently awaiting pics!!!! Smoothice said he snapped some cool ones!! Always a great time playing pump p. with guys like smoothice and Pumpmag you guys are Surgical with the pump excising opponents at will

Here dey R!

Loguzzzzz and Smoothice

d4m4don3
    Last edited by PumpMag; 03-24-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Shrub909

Sk8erMog and Smoothice

Sea_Chip

river031403 and Bacci

PumpMag and BigEvil

More pictures can be found here:

http://www.pumpmagpictures.com/paintball.html
    Last edited by PumpMag; 03-24-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Great pictures. Thanks again for taking them PumpMag. It really was one of the best times I've ever had playing. Great to see all you guys. Looking forward to the next one.

We need names to do with the faces!

knownothingmags

sk8ermog

I dont even remember the last time I played paintball, but I'm honestly kind of pissed I didnt know about this.

I blame rudz. HURT YOU LYLILLACLLY BRO.