Thread: Need work'help with double stock double trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need work'help with double stock double trigger

Hello. I have a Tac-One that I bought from AGD maybe 8 years ago. I paid for a single trigger carbon fiber grip that AGD installed and set up by them on the marker when I ordered it. I had the stock double trigger sent with the marker so I have both. The marker still works great. The valve is tuned and the single trigger has great bounce so it works good. Now I want to use my double trigger. I have installed the double trigger and played with the connector length but cannot get the double trigger to bounce at all so it shoots worse/slower then the single trigger. Need to know what I am doing wrong OR sources to send my marker to so I can get this fixed. I have done some work on my Tac-One but do not fully understand it. I have done lots of work on tippmann stuff years ago when I owned one. I did call the number listed for AGD and got a message to leave a message which kinda surprised me. Thanks for help/info and have a great day!

When installing the double trigger on the marker, the trigger rod should sit about a credit cards width from the back of the trigger when the marker is aired up. It should not rest on the trigger and it should not be too far back.

If you want the same feedback on the double trigger as with the single trigger, you need to pull the trigger at the same location. That means you need to pull the trigger with a single finger at the top of the double trigger. You'll be surprised at the difference in feel from pulling the double trigger at the bottom.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.