Thread: AGD Tac One body & Longbow-ready rail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AGD Tac One body & Longbow-ready rail

>PayPal Verified or U.S. Postal Money Order Only
    >See my feedback on A5OG, X7OG, MCB, AO, PBN, and PBL.

>I communicate quickly and courteously. I'll leave feedback after I know you received the item. If I forget, just ask.
    >All prices include PayPal fees; Actual shipping is extra unless price is marked "shipped"
    >"Shipped" prices are lower 48 U.S., additional shipping may be needed for elsewhere.

Trades of interest: cash, 7rd TPX mags, Whiskey Two Four TPX Universal Mag pouch (triple, Multicam), Doc's TL/Cocker adapter

On the fence? Make me an offer!

---------------------------------------------

Tac One Longbow ready RT-Pro length rail. Has the dovetail rail milled in the front, and is set up for the 2-hole vertical ASA. This is the exact rail you’d get if you got the “Longbow-ready rail upgrade” on a brand new Tac One marker. Comes with RT Pro sear and sear pin, unless you don’t want them. I won’t sell the sear and pin separately until after the rail sells.
    $100 shipped with sear & pin; -$20 without sear; -$5 without pin Pending

=============================

X

Tac One body, vertical center feed. *Some anodizing wear on the hard edges here and there, but not bad. *Noticeable back on the air-fitting-side of the valve. *Comes with an AGD stock detent.
    $old

==============================

Post in this thread and then PM so that I get an email notification. I'll respond ASAP and for fairness will check the timestamps of the posts in the thread.
    Last edited by Justus; 01-31-2013 at 10:46 PM.