Thread: CP ASA's | AGD Automag Parts | Feednecks | Misc

CP ASA's | AGD Automag Parts | Feednecks | Misc

>PayPal Verified or U.S. Postal Money Order Only
    >See my feedback on A5OG, X7OG, MCB, AO, PBN, and PBL.

>I communicate quickly and courteously. I'll leave feedback after I know you received the item. If I forget, just ask.
    >All prices include PayPal fees; Actual shipping is extra unless price is marked "shipped"
    >"Shipped" prices are lower 48 U.S., additional shipping may be needed for elsewhere.

Trades of interest: cash, 7rd TPX mags, Whiskey Two Four TPX Universal Mag pouch (triple, Multicam), Doc's TL/Cocker adapter

On the fence? Make me an offer!

---------------------------------------------

X

CP direct mount on/off ASA, gloss red. Great shape! Comes with macro fitting attached and mounting screws
    $old

CP Pro Mini on/off ASA, dust black. Looks fantastic! Comes with macro fitting attached and gloss black drop pictured.
    $old

==============================

CCM Angel threaded feednecks - will fit AGD ULE or Tac One bodies. Steel/silver feedneck with black band has some nicks on the bottom, pictured. Gloss black with black band and dust black with red band are both in great cosmetic shape. All three function perfectly, holding my loaded down high-cap Rotor with no problems.
    $20 shipped, each

AGD VASA/Foregrip combos. All three VASA's are the 2-screw Tac/RTPro style. Center bike grip is the clear variety, to show your custom anodizing through.
    $15 shipped for the foam gas-through foregrip; $15 shipped for a VASA; $25 shipped for the combo
    $25 shipped for any bike grip; $15 shipped for a VASA; $35 shipped for a bike-grip combo combo

X

Stainless Steel sightrail / foregrip bracket combo. Comes with screws. Excellent!
    $old

Benchmark milled AM/MM rail. Chrome/Nickle. Includes twistlock assembly and rail bushing.
    $60 shipped

Ultra-light chrome foregrip. This thing is hollow inside, making it extremely light, but still strong. Uses a single 1/4-20 screw for AM/MM rails.
    $10 shipped

=============================

ASA to 1/8” NPT port adapter.
    $7 shipped

=============================

Post in this thread and then PM so that I get an email notification. I'll respond ASAP and for fairness will check the timestamps of the posts in the thread.
    Last edited by Justus; 02-10-2013 at 12:41 AM.

ill take the cp mini pro w/ drop and macro...pp please, thanks

PMing you

payment sent for mini cp asa, thanks

Topside!

Up Up Up!

Bump!