Frame purchases include the following:
    Aluminum grip panels
    Grip panel screws
    Trigger
    Trigger pin and set screws.
    Lc safety parts.

Please order direct from my website.
    http://www.lukescustoms.com/mini-vert-frame.html

Will ship International, let me know up front so I can determine shipping charges.

V3 Double Mini Vert
    The Mini Vert V3 Double Trigger Frame now comes with the T-Rex mount machined into the grip and includes a trigger pin that is held in place with set screws, it is no longer necessary to press in your trigger pins. Frames are now machined to accept Emag trigger return magnets that mount in the top of the frame above the top trigger set screw. Magnets are included with the T-Rex kit.
    The new design also includes a hole under the sear to reset the on/off pin so you can remove your AGD valve when running a T-Rex..

V2.2 Single Mini Vert
    The Mini Vert V2.2 Single Trigger Frame now comes machined to accept a T-Rex mount and includes a trigger pin that is held in place with set screws. This means no more damaged finishes due to tapping out your AGD trigger pins! Frames are now machined to accept Emag trigger return magnets that mount in the top of the frame above the top trigger set screw. Magnets are included with the T-Rex kit.
    The new design also includes a hole under the sear to reset the on/off pin so you can remove your AGD valve when running a T-Rex..

Top view of the MV Double V3.
    This trigger pin configuration was first used on the Automag platform by AO's p8ntbal4me and is used on the MV with his permission.
    Last edited by luke; 06-15-2019 at 11:03 AM.