Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Micromag Threaded Sear Pins

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    936

    Micromag Threaded Sear Pins

    I had had inquiries about people needing Micromag threaded sear pins. We finally made some. So if you need one they are available.

    $13 shipped in the US
    $16 shipped internationally

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    1,283
    I would like two pins . Also I was wondering if you have either a dust black Vertical adapter or dust black Gas thru grip for a micro mag. Can you pm me with payment info ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,347
    What gen?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    What gen?
    Not sure when we started with the threaded sear pins. maybe 3rd or 4th gen?? If you have a mircromag you would know if you had one or not. If you remove the grip frame and the pin will just slide out then it is not threaded. I will ask Forest what gen. and get back to you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp View Post
    Not sure when we started with the threaded sear pins. maybe 3rd or 4th gen?? If you have a mircromag you would know if you had one or not. If you remove the grip frame and the pin will just slide out then it is not threaded. I will ask Forest what gen. and get back to you.
    Was more or less asking if they were for the MM2K9 or the older gens since they are different.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Was more or less asking if they were for the MM2K9 or the older gens since they are different.
    MM2K9 is totally different. I still have some of those sear pins available. The threaded is for the older gens, just can't remember when we started it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp View Post
    MM2K9 is totally different. I still have some of those sear pins available. The threaded is for the older gens, just can't remember when we started it.
    I realize, it's why I asked which one this was for to help clear up any confusion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •