Thread: Here ya go people

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here ya go people

Here's the $10 Automag I found at a flea market. Everything seems to be functional
    , I'll strip down tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Not bad for $10. Frame looks like it could possibly be a Proline which fires on both the pull and release. Shame someone cut the trigger guard though.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Not bad for $10. Frame looks like it could possibly be a Proline which fires on both the pull and release. Shame someone cut the trigger guard though.
    I saw that too, take off the grip panels and take another picture for us

hell of a deal if its a AR frame

its a hell of a deal just for all the screws that hold it together let alone the frame

yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    its a hell of a deal just for all the screws that hold it together let alone the frame
    ...I totally agree.

speaking of which, I'll be changing out all of the screws on this gun to stainless steel cap screws...I don't see how anyone would use anything other than stainless screws on these guns, when considering the punishment these guns go through in the elements, not to mention the game itself.

AR frame?

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    hell of a deal if its a AR frame
    Again, forgive my paintball ignorance, but what do you mean AR frame?

AR=Auto-Response

itll fire on the pull and release... they stopped making the frame in 1994 if I remember right. Rare

whats your location, Mag users are notoriously friendsly and helpful with things like this

will do...

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I saw that too, take off the grip panels and take another picture for us
    I'll be doing a tear down tonight with plenty of pics of every part of the gun.

Aaah, so some clues...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Ok, so forgive my paintball ignorance but the frame is still an AGD designed frame, correct? I can machine a replacement trigger gaurd, atleast the area that's cut, that is. I just don't know the integral shape of that part of the gaurd that's been cut. Cap screws would be required to hold the possible machined piece.