Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ULE BODIES RPG PARTS Huge Parts Kit Classic MAGS Triton Frame and more FS!

ULE BODIES RPG PARTS Huge Parts Kit Classic MAGS Triton Frame and more FS!

Not looking to get rich just want to get it all out of the house! Prices do not include shipping. Paypal preferred. I’ll eat the fees you pay the shipping cost!

SOLD Not so mysterious parts box 120$ SOLD

Classic valves bodies chewed up rail new spacer kits . . . Great stuff I just don’t want to deal with it individually. The valves alone are worth my asking price.

Classic Mags 150$ for two! Someone gets the top two someone gets the bottom two. The one with no foregrip I swapped the barrel out to best twist lock barrel ever it is a gloss black dye barrel. These need to be cleaned up and probably serviced but last time I used them I think they worked fine.

SOLD DON"T ASK! RPG triton frame 110$ you can see the only damage I could find in the pic. Small nick in the heal of the frame. SOLD DON"T ASK!

SOLD DON"T ASK! trigger (currently mounted in triton frame) 30$ SOLD DON"T ASK!

AGD bike grip make offer. SOLD

ACI Horizontal ASA 30$

Classic rail with milling marks noticeable milling and horizontal asa (missing twist lock pin and bushing) 45$

Custom cut and professionally anodized bodies. These do not have a perfect ano but they look sick and have seen very little use.
    SOLD DON'T ASK! Pointy ULE body with NDZ feedneck 95$ Minor wear on pointy ends SOLD DON'T ASK!

Round pointed ULE body with Redz feedneck 95$

two hole grips
    wood brown 20$ Sold
    others 4$ each DYE SOLD
    SOLD Killa detents 5$ SOLD

RT on offs with spare pins (no I don’t know the exact length but think too long for classic valves) 20$ each
    Palmers stab- perfect for the pneu mag project I never got to. I have this and a complete pneu mag parts kit. If interested please ask and I will try to dig it up. 45$?

Huge parts kit. Lots of great stuff in there. Orings are older but may still be useful. The baggies have a couple complete safety assemblies and some other misc. parts You get what you see including the box! 50$ SOLD

SOLD DON'T ASK! Luke modded vert feed mini mag body with feedneck and classic rail 45$ SOLD
    Classic Teflon coated body (scratched up) with classic rail 25$

Large patches 45$ each Price Drop 30$
    Medium 20$ Price Drop 20$ for BOTH SOLD
    Small 5$ SOLD

Stickers free with purchase just ask for one.

SOLD Level 10 parts make offer- there are two white Teflon bushing oring things shims springs a tip . . .SOLD
    Last edited by matteusz; 02-01-2013 at 11:48 PM.

PM'ing

pmed ya

pm'd on several parts

Pm inbound!

i'll take the vert mod'd minimag body with classic rail. PM me payment.

The trigger in the Triton is a Splinter(or Pro) trigger. They are not currently available, Ive had a buyer requests for them...so if you want it, I highly suggest purchasing it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    The trigger in the Triton is a Splinter(or Pro) trigger. They are not currently available, Ive had a buyer requests for them...so if you want it, I highly suggest purchasing it quickly.
    though I practically begged you. That's why i responded so quickly. I'm getting it. Totally off subject do u have a thrasher somewhere Rogue?!?!

Put me in line for this: Luke modded vert feed mini mag body with feedneck and classic rail 45$

PMing

Pm on parts kit & lvl 10.

I answered as many pm's and I had in order for items. If I didn't respond it means the item you asked for is pending or I messed up. I will go back through this evening and mark things sold. Triton frame and trigger are pending payment. Box and parts kit are pending. wood grips dye grips are pending payment.

Feel free to make offers for things not spoken for.

Couple of classic mags for 120$ anyone?

ill take the splinter rail on the triton if no one has taken it yet, the kila detents if they are for ule bodies...and if you are willing to part that feed neck next the the minimag body im interested in that also...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    ill take the splinter rail on the triton if no one has taken it yet, the kila detents if they are for ule bodies...and if you are willing to part that feed neck next the the minimag body im interested in that also...thanks
    Ok you can have the rail the kila detents are for ULE bodies. Feedneck is sold with the body. Apparently a killer deal but oh well.

sorry, i meant the trigger for the rpg frame...

Is the vert feed mod body, feedneck, rail set pending? I never got a response from you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusokow View Post
    Is the vert feed mod body, feedneck, rail set pending? I never got a response from you. Thanks.
    Yes they are pending. You are in line should it fall through but I doubt it will.

Cleaned out my inbox. Should be getting payments and shipping by Friday latest. will package and send things out this evening if I am paid on time.

Black Dye Grips and Kila Detents

I will take the black dye grips and kila Detents if they are still available. Thanks!

livebrando clear out your inbox!

ok cleared. Lots of work trying to snatch up automag parts.

Sent you a message on MCB earlier today since I just bought some stuff from you over there.

Updated initial post. Spliter pro and triton and wood grips and vert feed body all pending or SOLD!

One Killa detent left.

Have several people that have not responded to PM's. Please get back to me or I will go to the next person in line!

Would you part with one complete valve from your not so mysterious box? Any one of them, complete from bolt to field strip screw... let me know please

Will also pm, just wanted to go public that that box may be a valve short

If both or either of the rpg frame or tigger fall threw I have Paypal ready and will take them. Just let me know where to send the money. I'm ready asap

The box

Sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by crawler24 View Post
    If both or either of the rpg frame or tigger fall threw I have Paypal ready and will take them. Just let me know where to send the money. I'm ready asap
    Its official people asking for a sold frame is driving me up the wall. Gonna start a new thread!

Quote Originally Posted by marshallf221 View Post
    Sent you a pm
    I replied! To all pm's actually unless it was for something already stated here as pending.

Gonna split up the box and sell it one bit at a time. Was hoping someone would make me a decent offer and avoid the fuss but that isn't happening. I guess I will make my 120$ the hard way!

pm`d

I updated the first post. Gonna make a new thread on SAT. All items paid for are shipped on in packages ready to go out tomorrow (well not yours livebrando but we are still dealing! you have pm).

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    pm`d
    Sorry I ain't shippin to Sweden! But thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by matteusz View Post
    Sorry I ain't shippin to Sweden! But thanks for asking.
    he is a good guy to work with. i can vouch for that.
    let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    he is a good guy to work with. i can vouch for that.
    let me know if you have any questions.
    I second this. Definitely a good guy to work with. Conducted many business with him and never had any problems. He paid and I shipped and that was it.