Thread: washer and c clips?

washer and c clips?

Do they need to go in all after market bodies? Thanks...

yes if not its like beating your aftermarket body with a hammer on the inside

So do they come pre installed when you order a ule body ...I've got a few and have never put any in

They do come installed on ULE bodies and Tac bodies as far as I know. I've never seen one without them. Most aftermarket bodies you buy will also have them already included, or they will specify that you need to pick up your own.

so i cant get the darn c clip in...can i just use the washer and let the bolt spring hold it in place?

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    so i cant get the darn c clip in...can i just use the washer and let the bolt spring hold it in place?
    Theoretically, that would work. It would be better than nothing. If there was any rebounding of the washer it could cause some minor wear that wouldn't otherwise occur if it was held solidly in place.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

All you need for the c-clip is a set of needle-nose pliers. Pinch the clip with your fingers until the two ends touch, and then grab both ends with the tip of the pliers. Then just lower it in place and let go.