Thread: Rare RIPPER body and Emag Rail MUST SEE!!!!

Rare RIPPER body and Emag Rail MUST SEE!!!!

have a flawless black Ripper Mag body and Emag Rail for sale!!!

250 for the body and 100 for the rail if sold separately

if you wanted the combo i would do 300

Last edited by Apollo816; 01-31-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Would you part the feedneck?

Pm'ed

People plz don't haggle price with me just to tell me you don't have funds....mags are not cheap....if you don't understand that go buy an ion (nothing against ion owners lol)

well another one backs out after days of telling me he has money....

first 280 gets the body and rail shipped!! pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo816 View Post
    People plz don't haggle price with me just to tell me you don't have funds....mags are not cheap....if you don't understand that go buy an ion (nothing against ion owners lol)
    that happens to you too...thats one reason im not a fan of sales threads man!!!

bump for a Sa WeeT mag body for a Sa WeeT price!!! and a good seller!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo816 View Post
    First off just to clear this up with you Apollo I didn't haggle price with you. I simply asked if you would be willing to take less, you gave me a price and stated that "you needed a speedy response because you had another offer." So I did the respectable thing and gave you a quick response stating to go ahead and give the next man because my project funds didn't allow me to spend that much. I am well aware of the cost of a Mag as I have owned a couple one being a $900 X-mag and the other being my current 600 dollar karta mag. I hope that clears things up. Nothing was set in stone and if you ask someone to give you a quick response, giving them no time to think about your response don't expect them to seal the deal right away without putting a little thought into it. I do nothing in life without thinking about it first. So sorry to have asked a question about an item you had listed I assure you I will never again.

ok thanks for clearin that up even though it didnt need to be. i never used your name in my post. and i shouldnt have used the word "haggle" i should have used..."offer" you asked if i would come down on the price....i came down and instead of a counter....you tell me , and i quote, "Go ahead and let the next in line grab it I have to wait on some funds".

so ....in the meantime to be fair to all...i try to put PM's in order....you were second....the third guy offered but to be fair i waited for you...then you come back with that reply and when i get back to the 3rd guy, he had allready purchased another.

SOOOOOoooooo....with that being said....im glad you have some nice mags....and i dont really care if you dont ask a question on my thread again. but for you to come in my thread and flame is not ok. like i said....i never used your name because i dont flame people specifically because thats not ok to do in AO.org. i used a general post.

so plz stay out of my thread unless you have something nice to say. ty...and if a moderator reads this could you plz remove both his post and mine...thankyou

Get it strait your price was also included you asking for a quick reponse so you could get back to the next guy so I gave you that end of story. I only posted to defend my image on ao seeing as my name was directly above your statement I was not trying to flame your thread and I also would like all of this removed.

omg just stay out of my thread!!!!

To the Top!!! from page 2

you need to clear some space in your inbox Apollo816

Ripper GONE try all for PM's....

Admins plz remove thread