Thread: RPG-Force Mag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RPG-Force Mag

Had fun building this mag from Spare parts...this is my Set up...X-Valve, RPG Shadow Rail, Exile body, Sub-Zero feed neck, 15* VASA, Gas thru, G-force Frame, CP dirrect mount on/off ASA, Palmers Micro Rock, Freak back w/Doc's shorty tip:

but of course im still trying to find new grips for it as well as a way to make it a sleeper? its a nice set up...but you know how maggots are...always looking for something else to do to our Mags...haha! as is its a perfect build for me tho...so its all good!

ITT it would look pretty awesome with one of Lukes battery pack conversions with the LPR inside. Would be very clean and compact.

would really like to find one of these or make one?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-post-to-order

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    would really like to find one of these or make one?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-post-to-order
    Saw a post from him saying he was accepting work again. Might want to try PMing him. Still think the battery pack would look awesome. Maybe even cut it down a little...

yeah he said he was out of the country when i heard from him in november or december...cant remember..haha? so just waiting to hear back from him or to find one from someone else?

thought about the battery pack but the current fore grip is very comfortable while playing

Comfort is for wussies. Real men play through the pain to look good. Seriously though, I ended up moving all my 15* foregrips. Loved the look, but could never get comfortable with them. Its amazing how everyone really has their own tastes in comfort.

MOTY3
    I have seen videos of those frames and they absolutely rrrrrrrrrrrip ...but they could use some cooler grip panels.

i dont like it.

"if it were me" id tap the other side of the VASA and run your fittings from the drivers side of the gun to the grip, then passenger to the valve... if you wanted to go super

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    "if it were me" id tap the other side of the VASA and run your fittings from the drivers side of the gun to the grip, then passenger to the valve... if you wanted to go super
    actually that was kinda how the first set up was...i just didnt put the second macro line...hey man get outta my head dood...haha...but i really didnt like tha airline set up that way...so i set it up with the T fitting to see if i like that and i do so a black T fitting is on the way so its all good!!!

its already Super yo!!! haha

This is why someone needs to come up with a nice foregrip with an integrated LPR.....

I agree though, until that time arrives double tap the VASA and run in one side and out the other.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    i dont like it.

awe man i better scrap it...KNM dont like it...haha...thank you sir!!!
    its a Sa WeeT lil face painter man...i love this lil set up! peace big Dawg!!!
    Last edited by need4reebs; 02-28-2013 at 03:24 AM.

i think that rail looks familiar?

reebs got it dont worry his guns will rock