Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RPG-Force Mag

Updated me G-Force Mag again...didnt get the Internal LPR set up done yet so mad an alternative mod inspired by good 'ol Hill! using the LPR as the fore grip. took a 10 rd tube and cap, cut it to fit inside a the rubber AGD bike grip, cut a small piece of warp feed hose to keep the bottom of the grip sturdy, the 10 rd tube fits very snug inside the warp feed hose, cut a slot from the 10 rd tube to make room for the 90* barb fitting on the LPR, trimmed the inner top part of the bike grip so the hose wont kink, used a asa reducer for tha LPR, ran the LPR hose thru the G-Force frame, hooked up the Air Line prolly 5 different ways ...haha and called it a day!!!

pics:

first try w/2 separate air lines:

Second try with a messed up plumbing job...i wasnt drunk enough to to get it right this time...but tha pics show the LPR:

and finally a lot o beers later a nice clean set up...but that Brass fitting is killing me man...so ill try to find a black street T and a black straight and 90* Macro fitting to finish this up nicely:

oh hells yeah...aint modding fun...haha...hiccup?

i dont like it.

"if it were me" id tap the other side of the VASA and run your fittings from the drivers side of the gun to the grip, then passenger to the valve... if you wanted to go super

reebs got it dont worry his guns will rock

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    i dont like it.

awe man i better scrap it...KNM dont like it...haha...thank you sir!!!
    its a Sa WeeT lil face painter man...i love this lil set up! peace big Dawg!!!
    Last edited by need4reebs; 02-28-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    "if it were me" id tap the other side of the VASA and run your fittings from the drivers side of the gun to the grip, then passenger to the valve... if you wanted to go super
    actually that was kinda how the first set up was...i just didnt put the second macro line...hey man get outta my head dood...haha...but i really didnt like tha airline set up that way...so i set it up with the T fitting to see if i like that and i do so a black T fitting is on the way so its all good!!!

its already Super yo!!! haha

This is why someone needs to come up with a nice foregrip with an integrated LPR.....

I agree though, until that time arrives double tap the VASA and run in one side and out the other.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    This is why someone needs to come up with a nice foregrip with an integrated LPR.....
    That's been my "next" project for months now. Just finishing up some custom work and had to do some personal work around the casa. Gonna sit down and start designing pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    That's been my "next" project for months now. Just finishing up some custom work and had to do some personal work around the casa. Gonna sit down and start designing pretty quick.
    Out of curiosity are you thinking about something that just houses the LPR or something with the LPR integrated? You milling your own internals or using already available ones like Palmers?
    Last edited by OPBN; 02-28-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Have not exactly decided, but with all the regs out there made by reputable companies I'm not sure if it would be worth the effort to make one myself. (Especially in the short runs I'm stuck doing ) The easiest and fastest way to market would be to make a FG housing, internal manifold, grip panels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Have not exactly decided, but with all the regs out there made by reputable companies I'm not sure if it would be worth the effort to make one myself. (Especially in the short runs I'm stuck doing ) The easiest and fastest way to market would be to make a FG housing, internal manifold, grip panels, etc.
    True, but you could get a smaller overall unit I would think if it was integrated vs simnply a housing.

I agree though, until that time arrives double tap the VASA and run in one side and out the other.

if you can make your own why does someone need to come up with another one...haha
    again this was just something i want to see if i could do with the spare parts that i had in the tool box...for fun not try and make any money...just fun

I'd like to see something with more style and that can be anodized. Something similar to the foregrips that Luke made.

I'd like to see something with more style and that can be anodized. Something similar to the foregrips that Luke made.
    make one dood...i just wanted it to work, be easy to adjust if needed as well as be able to use the bike grip...that one of my favorite grips...ol SKool Style

I think Luke is on it. Wasn't bagging on your setup. I'm a fan of bike grips as well.

I think Luke is on it. Wasn't bagging on your setup. I'm a fan of bike grips as well.
    no worries dood! it got the LPR off the ASA til i get a internal LPR so its all good!!!

here is tha Mag with a RPG 15* VASA w/2 air ports and since i wanted to use my Micro Rock i switched LPR's and im liking this version as well:

haha aint modding fun...
    Last edited by need4reebs; 03-02-2013 at 07:30 PM.

looks like Renie made one last year...but it must not have so popular back then cause not too many people responded???

check out the thread:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-LPR-hpa/page2

they were talking about using a schrader valve...i might have spelled that wrong...but the design was laid out for all to see but i havent seen any floating around since then???

I don't think it ever got past the design phase. As far as I know he never offered an actual product. I could be wrong, maybe I'm the only one that things it would be an interesting product, it wouldnt be the first time. But I know that several people have been bouncing the idea around of getting some made, just no one has pulled the trigger for one reason or another.

I don't think it ever got past the design phase. As far as I know he never offered an actual product. I could be wrong, maybe I'm the only one that things it would be an interesting product, it wouldnt be the first time. But I know that several people have been bouncing the idea around of getting some made, just no one has pulled the trigger for one reason or another.
    i thought renie had tha CADs and hill said he would throw down some cashola if someone wanted to machine one to test out...but then the thread died like almost every other thread? kind of a bummer but oh well?

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    no worries dood! it got the LPR off the ASA til i get a internal LPR so its all good!!!

here is tha Mag with a RPG 15* VASA w/2 air ports and since i wanted to use my Micro Rock i switched LPR's and im liking this version as well:

haha aint modding fun...
    Aw yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    Aw yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Looks awesome!
    it shoots awesome...oh hells yeah!!!

Decided to put me G-Force frame on my Dallara w/Reverse X-Valve and definitely liking this set up alot more...shoots great...oh hells yeah!!!

suaze Guest

Gloss black for the win especially for interchangeable mag parts.

You're just trying to make me jealous with that Dallara body, aren't you? Haha :P

Quote Originally Posted by ninja3454 View Post
    You're just trying to make me jealous with that Dallara body, aren't you? Haha :P
    haha..nah man my mags shouldnt make anyone jealous...they aren't even ano'd..alot of rare parts on both mags but w/o any ano they get no respect?

So finally got brave enough to mod a LPR nut to make a internal LPR for my G-Force frame...was definitely easier than i thought...got it finished today and realized i didnt have any screws to mount it to tha frame..haha

here are pics of the modding that was done:
    G-Force Internal LPR Photos by jiggawat99 | Photobucket

tools used: a hacksaw, drill press, counter sink bits, 4-40 drill bit/tap, files and sand paper

aint modding fun?

Sa WeeT!!!

oh hells yeah!

Nice job!

Still "waiting" for my Gforce LPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge View Post
    Nice job!

Still "waiting" for my Gforce LPR.
    thanks dood! i heard they are still working on it...haha? it was a pretty easy mod tho.

A few pics of tha G-Force KillaZ...both have the internal LPRs for Some Sa WeeT lil Sleepers