Thread: Getting out of paintball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting out of paintball (EVERYTHING SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

I've had to accept I will likely never play paintball again. I've never liked walk-on or tournament play and my playing group has fallen apart as happens when people start having kids and the like.

So, I'm selling off my stuff. I'll have several of these threads as the gear spans many sub-forums.

The price shown here does not include shipping. Shipping to be quoted just prior to payment. I will ship by your preferred method and charge you exactly what they charge me.

Item 1: Automag RT and high end barrel set: $300 OBO
    Have not fired in years, but worked beautifullly when I put it away. Upgraded hopper neck, shrink-wrapped steel braid hose, tank on/off control in drop forward
    also comes with some odds and ends

Item 2: Sniper Pump: $90 OBO
    purchased used. Test-fired, but never used by me in a game. hasn't seen air in years, didn't leak when I put it away

Last edited by brianlojeck; 02-05-2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: everything sold pending payment.

Pm'd you about item #1, awaiting your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by brianlojeck View Post
    I've had to accept I will likely never play paintball again. I've never liked walk-on or tournament play and my playing group has fallen apart as happens when people start having kids and the like.

So, I'm selling off my stuff. I'll have several of these threads as the gear spans many sub-forums.

The price shown here does not include shipping. Shipping to be quoted just prior to payment. I will ship by your preferred method and charge you exactly what they charge me.

Item 1: Automag RT and high end barrel set: $300 OBO
    Have not fired in years, but worked beautifullly when I put it away. Upgraded hopper neck, shrink-wrapped steel braid hose, tank on/off control in drop forward
    also comes with some odds and ends

Item 2: Sniper Pump: $90 OBO
    purchased used. Test-fired, but never used by me in a game. hasn't seen air in years, didn't leak when I put it away

Mag..

I'll take the Mag if it's still available. Pming now.

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    I'll take the Mag if it's still available. Pming now.
    I'm awaiting his reply!

The mag is a screaming deal, jeez.

Clearly I under-priced the RT mag. Ah well. That's what I get for doing market research too quickly.

Based on first-come-first-served I will be contacting people regarding the RT in the following order:

Alzagator
    kfletch
    ginetta
    ABVpaintball

The pump priority list is:
    ABVpaintball