Thread: Micromag and Invert Mini FS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Micromag and Invert Mini FS

Culling the herd a little. Had both of these for nearly 2 years and never used them other than to test for leaks and/or chrono off my back deck.

Chrome/Nickel MicroMag. Gen 3? Has milled detent.
    Intelliframe with Hogue wraparounds.
    Lukes gas through Foregrip
    Classic valve W/LVL 10!
    Comes with on/off shown, macroline and fittings.

There is some flaking of the chrome on both the body and frame. No leaks, well tuned. I'll even throw in a feed elbow. $210 shipped paypaled and insured.

Invert Mini. I checked once and IIRC, it has the Gen3 parts? Some scratches here and there, has black battery door for some reason and there is a small crack on the feedneck. Will come with new guage. Shoots ropes bought it for use when a field I frequented was only filling to 3k, but then they got their compressor fixed. $ 165 shipped, paypaled and insured.

Not really looking for trades unless it's a red VER frame.
    Not interested in parting the Micro unless enough is sold to cover my asking price.

RULES:

1. All prices include shipping, but not insurance, so insurance must be calculated on each shipment. Minimum is $1.80 for insurance and IIRC, $150 insurance is approx $2.50. If you waive insurance, I will have to insist on payment by Paypal Gift.

2. I do not accept returns. All parts are described to the best of my ability and sold "AS IS".

3. I will ship to Canada, but it will be additional and require payment in the form of a Gift. If you want it insured it will be extra.

4. I reserve the right to sell or not sell my parts to whomever I choose.

5. If you commit to buying something, I expect payment ASAP. I will not wait days for payment.

6. Payment is by Paypal. I may accept a money order, but it will have to be discussed.
    Last edited by OPBN; 02-05-2013 at 04:18 PM.