Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Tunaball 7 .... Carpool Thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,552

    Cool Tunaball 7 .... Carpool Thread

    Post if you are driving, or looking for a ride.

    Your departure point.

    And how many carpoolers you can accommodate.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,552

    Question Florida / South Georgia

    Tampa area, looking to hitch a ride.

    Share room/expenses.

    Lmk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Panhandle
    Posts
    902
    Where is it held? Northeast?
    Custom milled ULE bodied E-Mag
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMag View Post
    Where is it held? Northeast?

    It has been held at the same place for the past 6 years
    Top Gun paintball in New Jersey
    Charm City Chokehold sponsored by pevs.com,ansgear.com,i2icustom.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,964
    Thanks for getting this thread going. You should try to convince that red neck Jim Walton to get his old ass up here and drive with you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,552

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Thanks for getting this thread going. You should try to convince that red neck Jim Walton to get his old ass up here and drive with you.
    I texted him, no response.

    Who knows if its the right number or not.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Panhandle
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Redic View Post
    It has been held at the same place for the past 6 years
    Top Gun paintball in New Jersey
    I wasn't sure if it was sti there. Looks like a trip back home from Florida possibly.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMag View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was sti there. Looks like a trip back home from Florida possibly.
    Where are you coming from?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Post if you are driving, or looking for a ride.

    Your departure point.

    And how many carpoolers you can accommodate.

    If I go, there is one speed... my speed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    531
    I would really like to go. I'll be coming from northern Illinois. I'd be happy to drive or ride and split fuel costs. My accord doesn't hold much, though.

    So, if anyone will be driving through Chicago and wold have room for a guy and a big bag, let me know.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I would really like to go. I'll be coming from northern Illinois. I'd be happy to drive or ride and split fuel costs. My accord doesn't hold much, though.

    So, if anyone will be driving through Chicago and wold have room for a guy and a big bag, let me know.
    I may actually be able to trade my accord for my father's pilot for the weekend.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I may actually be able to trade my accord for my father's pilot for the weekend.
    Well, you could see about hitching a ride with Beemer then swing by and pick up OPBN as you head through OH.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post

    Well, you could see about hitching a ride with Beemer then swing by and pick up OPBN as you head through OH.
    Not a bad idea. I'll hit up Beemer and see what his plans are.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post

    Not a bad idea. I'll hit up Beemer and see what his plans are.
    Looks like Beemer is driving solo to work in a visit with family. I think there were some guys from Milwaukee going. I wonder if it was the Bezerkers. I don't remember. Not sure if OPBN is going.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •