Thread: WGP Karnivor E2

WGP Karnivor E2

Recently snagged this in a deal and don't need it. Pick it up while you've got the chance!

This gun shoots great! Total shots on the E2 read at 40,354 but everything functions just fine both electronically and mechanically. Just installed a new eye cover and macroline fittings. There are 3 grip frame screws that are missing (easy fix @ ACE) and the ball detent should really be replaced ($13 from CP), no barrel. Gun was just chrony'd, avg. fps was 290. Former dunce attempted to remove the Rear IVG without first removing beavertail screw, which resulted in damage to IVG, only two tabs remain, but gun still functions. Cosmetically the only real wear marks are on the bottom of the ASA and barrel rub on the MP4 ram. Gun comes with barrel sock, E2 manual, WGP Autococker CD manual, regulator adjuster and IVG removal tool.

Now includes Smart Parts Tear Drop barrel (not pictured)! Gloss black, little scuffed up - but a straight shooter!

Asking for $395, NO TRADES. Price includes shipping in the Continental US ONLY. I accept and prefer Paypal. Need feedback? AO & MCB
    Last edited by AGDRetro; 02-06-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

Video of IVG and ball detent.

I wish I had the cash. I've always wanted a Karnivor.

Now including a Smart Parts Tear Drop barrel, gloss black. A little scuffed up, but hey it's a straight shooter!

Price reduced to $395!