Thread: Christopher Dorners Manifesto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Christopher Dorners Manifesto

Has anybody else read this? WOW this is in my backyard thought this was note worthy

its like straight out of rambo.

dunno who to believe. i don't doubt there is plenty of shady **** happening in the LAPD, at the same time, going rambo is not a good solution to such problems. and then the way the LAPD has handled this is further crazy.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Lapd

I'm sure there is plenty of truth to his story about LAPD practices growing up in L.A. I've seen it first hand but he's def going about it the wrong way and the LAPD basically shoot first ask questions later policy those two newspaper lady's got lucky I work in Torrance early early mornings and glad I didn't run into trigger happy LAPD officers

Thumbs down Hypocracy Abounds

What is so funny about this..... he agrees with obama and far left ideology,

but the so called "main stream" media is strangely silent on this point.

If he agreed with one of the other side of the isle every headline would be "right wing cop killer".

Strikes me as odd that the police are so determined to kill him and not bring him in to face justice. Makes me think they may be trying to cover something up. Haven't read his manifesto but I am sure it probably rambles.

Seems to me the media has been pretty silent as the the political leanings of the last number of shooters. Most of them didn't own the guns they were using.

Like CP said, this is about as Rambo as it gets.

But wait.....California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, how's this guy able to wage a war???? This should be impossible, right?

Anyways.....
    The guy clearly thought this thing out.

Having been an officer deployed to Iraq, he's certainly sat through plenty of intel briefs covering insurgent tactics. With that, he at least has 2nd hand experience in what works and what doesn't when engaging a superior force. And then he has experience with the LA Police as well.

I read some of the manifesto. It is sorta strange that the media left out the fact that they're receiving props from a guy who's waging war against LAPD. And the fact that this guy is a big Obama fan, Clinton fan, wants Hillary to be PoTUS in 2016, hates the NRA, and is a big fan of pretty much every talking head on MSNBC.

I guessing the media is just trying to avoid any guilt by association. Ofcourse it's not the media's fault that Dorner is doing this, but it's wreaks of hypocrisy given how quickly they've jumped on the "IT'S SARAH PALIN'S FAULT" message in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    What is so funny about this..... he agrees with obama and far left ideology,

but the so called "main stream" media is strangely silent on this point.

If he agreed with one of the other side of the isle every headline would be "right wing cop killer".

i have read his entire manifesto, and i would describe none of it as far left ideology.

its really a push to even call any of it ideology at all. mostly its a guy who is sick of getting called the n word to his face by fellow officers, and for what he claims is systemic prejudice because he reported fellow officers for wrong doing. there isn't any political ideology there ....
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 02-11-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Just think. If there was a proper gun registry, and a limit to number of guns and ammo a person can own, he would have been done at this point.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    i have read his entire manifesto, and i would describe none of it as far left ideology.

its really a push to even call any of it ideology at all. mostly its a guy who is sick of getting called the n word to his face by fellow officers, and for what he claims is systemic prejudice because he reported fellow officers for wrong doing. there isn't any political ideology there ....
    Of course you wouldn't call Obama far left.
    I doubt you see yourself as far left.

But both of you are.

:-)