Thread: warp hose attatchment.

warp hose attatchment.

how would you guys recomend i attatch my warp hose to my PTP aluminum adapter?

it will have some pulling preasure on the fitting. the hose will not be setup like normal where the hose is vertical, where the warp is right next to the marker.
    what do you think is a good aproach.

thankyou,
    KNM.

I think the OD of the proteam adapter is the same as a powerfeed body. Jusy use the "Warp adapter upper" and insert the hose into that. I have those here. Give me the the od of the adapter if you can. I dont have one here.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

here is 1:30 video of me explaining it.
    im better in person or on video then just typeing.

my issue is with one of the setups im trying to make i will have some pulling forces. so i dont want the hose to be able to pulled off the adapter easily.
    maybe i should get something made custom?

thankyou,
    KNM.

If the warp adapter fits on that ptp adapter then it should hold the hose just fine. You can really twist the hose tight into those warp adapters..they hold pretty good. The hose should stretch and not pull out too easy....I think.

the outer diameter of the ptp adapter is .87''

does that help?

http://www.qloader.com/products/90-d...w-for-qloader/

maybe try this? ive got a qloader that i dont use but i remember i had a 90* fitting for it...how about skipping the warp feed and using 3 50 round hoppers? still probably be lighter than having 1 hopper with 2 9v? if your going to shoot it fast like a madman then i guess you need the warp feed option?

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    http://www.qloader.com/products/90-d...w-for-qloader/

maybe try this? ive got a qloader that i dont use but i remember i had a 90* fitting for it...how about skipping the warp feed and using 3 50 round hoppers? still probably be lighter than having 1 hopper with 2 9v? if your going to shoot it fast like a madman then i guess you need the warp feed option?
    im going all out and making all options. warpunder the marker like normal, backpack feed setup(in the works), and then three hoppers already have that ready.

weight is not an issue here. if you cant hold it up then you cant shoot it. ill be fine.

so i just checked my 90* fitting and it fits perfect over my warp body feedneck and the other side that accepts the warp tube fits great, i just dont have the 2 orings that it uses to keep it from pulling out...these fittings are way more low profile than the ptp one you have on also...and you could get 3 of these for what one of the ptp one cost...get these and super glue the warp hose to the fitting? that would keep the hose from pulling out

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    so i just checked my 90* fitting and it fits perfect over my warp body feedneck and the other side that accepts the warp tube fits great, i just dont have the 2 orings that it uses to keep it from pulling out...these fittings are way more low profile than the ptp one you have on also...and you could get 3 of these for what one of the ptp one cost...get these and super glue the warp hose to the fitting? that would keep the hose from pulling out
    i need pictures
    and i already have 3 ptp adapter,
    *i dont pay full price.

it does pretty much the same thing just not as 'bulky'; and a cheaper way so you wouldnt ruin those nice ptp warp adapters...if you wanted to use super glue...

yeah your video makes sense dood...all ya need is the upper warp hose adapter like Tuna said and the hose your using is a tight enough fit unless you rolling around on tha ground...haha!!! the warp adapters only cost 4 bucks...so even at full price you should be alright

im suing these.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    im suing these.
    how much you suing them for and what did they do to you to make you sue....haha???

dood listen to Tuna...i heard thru tha grape vine that he knows what he is talking about....haha!!!

here is a pic using a ULE body, the PTP warp feed neck and adapter, with the AGD Warp hose adapter

i got it buddy,

Use the normal fittings and as many o-rings as will fit on the hose into the plastic fitting... Unless its constantly flexing while pulling its not going anywhere.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

thankyou for all the help everyone.

How about some out of the box thinking?

What if you took a phnatom (or similar) type horrizontal feed and enlarged the hole that the tube normally screws into so that the warp hose would fit. Another thought I had was cutting one of the tubes down and trying to fit the warp hose over the outside of the tube, you then could secure it with a clamp. This would give you a very low profile setup, just not sure how possible it would be.

The phantom breech isn't curved like a power feed plug, it does not respond well to being force fed - the stack will bind up.