Thread: Parting out Mag, and extra parts (selling due to car repair...)

Parting out Mag, and extra parts (selling due to car repair...)

All my Automag stuff needs to go. Need money to fix car. Prices are OBO, and include shipping. Please post, then PM (this is to establish order of interest). Please be ready to pay when making an offer. Prices include shipping to US addresses. PayPal payments accepted only.

No pics available at this time for a couple items, but the rest will be posted below in individual item descriptions.

PRICE LIST
    Angel-threaded detent: $6
    Planet Eclipse OOPS with mini drop rail: $40
    Angled ASA wedge: $15 **SOLD ON MCB**
    ULE Body: $100 **SOLD ON AO**
    ULE Rail: $45 **SOLD ON AO**
    RT Pro Rail: $35 **SOLD ON AO**
    Sear: $15 **SOLD ON AO**
    CCM No Pro Angel-threaded feedneck, dust black: $25
    J&J 2-piece barrel: $20
    X-Valve with level 10 bolt: $205 **SOLD ON AO**
    X-Valve Parts Kit: $30 **SOLD ON AO**
    ULE Trigger Pull Kit: $30 **SOLD ON AO**
    Vertical Air-through Grip: $25 **SOLD ON AO**
    Deadlywind DFG2 carbon fiber foregrip: $40 **SOLD ON AO**
    AGD Intelligrip with Dye Stickie 3 grips: $65 **SOLD ON MCB**
    Z-Grip: $220 **SOLD ON AO**
    14" Deadlywind Barrel with 8 different Freak sleeves: $130 **SOLD ON AO**

ITEM DESCRIPTIONS:
    Angel-threaded detent: $6
    *Brand new, never used. Just kept in parts box as a "just in case". Black in color. Don't have a picture of it though...

Planet Eclipse OOPS with mini drop rail: $40
    *Used, but in great condition. No visible anodizing wear. Black in color, with black mini drop rail.

Angled ASA wedge: $15 **SOLD ON MCB**
    *Used, but in great condition. No visible anodizing wear. Black in color, with both mounting screws.

ULE Body: $100 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, but in good condition. Not sure what you would call the finish on it, but it's shiny.

ULE Rail: $50 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, but in great condition. No nicks or exposed shiny metal that I can find. Will come with sear and sear screw.
    Last edited by bigandugly; 02-16-2013 at 11:46 AM.

RT Pro Rail: $35 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, in good condition. Some nicks near the screw holes in the rail.

Sear: $15 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, in good condition. I have no idea what this sear style is called...please refer to picture. It does come with a pin that goes through the hole in the sear.

CCM No Pro Angel-threaded feedneck, dust black: $25
    *Used but in great condition. Comes with extra screws to tighten the feedneck (I unscrewed mine all the way once, lost it at the field...got extras just in case I was that clumsy again!).

J&J 2-piece barrel: $20
    *Used, but in in good condition. Has a few very small nicks that were touched with permanent marker, but can easily be missed unless you're looking for them. Will get pictures soon.

X-Valve with level 10 bolt: $205 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, but in great functional condition. Comes with all three springs, some carriers, and other parts that originally came with it. Matching numbers on both halves of the X-valve.

X-Valve Parts Kit: $30 **SOLD ON AO**
    *New, in unopened package.

ULE Trigger Pull Kit: $30 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, but in great functional condition. Comes with (what I believe is) all the parts it came with, and the original packaging.

Vertical Air-through Grip: $25 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, but in good condition. Comes with 2 black swivel 90-degree elbows; they do show anodizing wear on the elbows. Foam is in good-to-great condition.
    Last edited by bigandugly; 02-16-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Deadlywind DFG2 carbon fiber foregrip: $40 **SOLD ON AO**
    Used, but in great condition. This is the recent version of the Deadlywind carbon fiber foregrip that can be mounted at 5 different angles. Can be mounted to flat or winged rails, with flat top adapter plate. Comes with all screws (1 for single-hole mount, pair for two-hole mount).

AGD Intelligrip with Dye Stickie 3 grips: $65 **SOLD ON MCB**
    *used but in great conditions. Unmodified, and comes with original gray Dye Sticky3 grips, which are also in great condition.

Z-Grip: $220 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used but in great condition. Comes with Hogue black rubber grips. Does not have wings on it, and it looks like it was made that way; top is the same finish as the rest of the grip, and the logos on it look great.

14" Deadlywind Barrel with 8 different Freak sleeves: $130 **SOLD ON AO**
    *Used, but in great condition. Deadlywind Fibur (carbon fiber) 14" barrel that requires Freak sleeves. Will come with full Freak sleeve kit, in original Freak case. Sleeves are: silver .679, yellow .682, orange .684, red .687, blue .689, gray .691, black .693, and green .695.
    Last edited by bigandugly; 02-16-2013 at 11:47 AM.

I'll take both the rails and the ULT trigger kit. Sending PM.

Added another item. Please help me get all this sold!

PM'ing about air thru foregrip.

All PMs responded to.

On a related note, thank you to all who have bought my parts...I'm gonna be able to get my car fixed!