Thread: question about purchased x-mags!!!!

Exclamation question about purchased x-mags!!!!

has anyone ever purchased and x-mag with a ccm clamping feedneck mod, and said to themselves, "i wish i had a stock vert xmag breech also"

just thinking about what you guys think.

i dont want to get two vert breeches anodized for no reason.
    and thusly they would be up for sale.(non CNC versions)

thanks for the input.

It would probably depend on whether you were buying it to be a shooter or a collector's piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    It would probably depend on whether you were buying it to be a shooter or a collector's piece.
    true
    , im keeping mine, i will use both markers as much as i can, they will take turns with the other 10 or so mags.

so if for some reason i sell any of my markers, it would be better to have a stock ver breech along with a ccm mod feedneck to go along with the marker?

I doubt many people would say that, only the crazy collectors would really care. If you ever decided to sell I doubt you would get your money back for an extra Vert breach. Having the warp left or warp right breaches would help though.

If you are talking about your blue Xmag from the early batch of Xmags, you may want to keep the original one just incase a collector buys it since it is really early serial #.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I doubt many people would say that, only the crazy collectors would really care. If you ever decided to sell I doubt you would get your money back for an extra Vert breach. Having the warp left or warp right breaches would help though.

If you are talking about your blue Xmag from the early batch of Xmags, you may want to keep the original one just incase a collector buys it since it is really early serial #.
    yeah the blue one dosnt have a stock ver breach, it had is stock one mod'd before i got it.