Thread: Pro Team Products Micro E-MAG 2000 sear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pro Team Products Micro E-MAG 2000 sear

I have a near mint condition PTP Micro E-MAG 2000 with a busted sear...
    it broke years ago and I put the gun away intending to fix it later...but didn't...
    I contacted armson a while back and they no longer carry the sear and it is not the standard E-Mag sear
    Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

my mag is part of my "never sell" collection and I would like to get it back in working order.
    thanks!

it's been a while since I've been on here.
    Owner and builder of the one and only CryoCocker and the worlds fastest pump gun.

Worst case you could have a emag sear machined to the correct specs. The emag bushing needs to be thinned & the center hole drilled larger.

I can measure the one I have for you if yours is gone completely.

yeah I just checked and I thought I had saved the broken sear but it's gone (the gun has been sitting since spring 2006. I do have a new one that I got from Armson back in '06 that doesn't fit the gun.
    if you have time and it wouldn't be much trouble I would really appreciate that!
    there is no rush...it's been sitting since spring '06 and I can't get on the field anyway.
    I just want it back in shape again. Since it has been sitting so long I should probably find someone to do a full reconditioning before I do anything else with it but really can't until I find a correct sear or modify the one I have.
    thanks again!

I have no issues getting the measurements. If you dont hear back from me by say sunday PM me a reminder.

Sunday I'm leaving for texas and tn for 2 weeks so no worries. I'll check back when I get home.

Ok heres What I have

The sides are milled flush with the thickness of the sear
    The hole thru the bushing has been drilled to .190 diameter. That hole is slightly off center. I do not know if that is intentional or just how this one was drilled. That would be a question for PTP