Thread: 15* Forward or Reverse?

15* Forward or Reverse?

Ok, my LAST purchase for this mag () I think is going to be a 15* foregrip extender from Luke... Whats the preffered? Ive seen the 15* forward and reverse, It came stock on some Cockers in reverse and those guys love it. Guys here have flipped their 15* backward, some have them forward...

What gives?

I have never used either one, so guide me to the light so to speak.... I personally like the look of reverse, but I'd rather be able to hold the thing comfortably than go off looks alone.

Thanks!

PS, Im still fairly old school, I run a decent size drop, I like the gun back putting scratches in my lenses... and Ill sprint for the 50 and crawl around to get up in the action (if my body allows it ) I just want this for a little extra room from the trigger frame now that I went to a double.

For me 15* forward is perfect

On my pumpmag it allows me to rest the gun in the palm of the had that does the pumping.
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/..._1024x768_.JPG

I cant stand 15* back setups that Ive tryed on other guns. Ive tryed them and found the uncomfortable for me.
    It all comes down to your preference I guess.

I prefer vertical or reverse ASA layout on my cockers, and usually run vertical foregrips on mags

A lot depends on what trigger frame you run as not all allow space to reverse the ASA/grip/regulator

Definitely a matter of taste. I like my Mags tight and straight. No extenders or angled foregrips for me.

I just wanted to get it moved a little bit to have a grip back, the grooves of my grip are less than a credit card away from the trigger guard, and the trigger guard takes away about 1/3 of my grip...

Still seems like its pretty mixed? Guess ill just flip a coin... haha

I tend to lean towards smaller rails with 15* out...you could get a rt length rail and you could do either way?