Thread: Ninja Pro SHP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ninja Pro SHP

Anyone with experience with this reg? I'm curious about the 1100 psi output, I've always heard the higher the input the better for a mag you want to RT.

Have a couple of their first gen regs from before I stepped away from the sport for a few years while travelling with work. Still found 3k psi in one of my tanks after 3 years in storage... could've sworn I had drained all my tanks before I put them in storage but obviously not. They are all past hydro now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    Anyone with experience with this reg? I'm curious about the 1100 psi output, I've always heard the higher the input the better for a mag you want to RT.
    I have one and it works fantastic for me. Chrono last week clocked 23 bps.

they work great and make shooting a mag pure mechanical joy. i had so much fun i got a 1600psi output one and it goes nuts but has gotten me under the eye of the refs a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    they work great and make shooting a mag pure mechanical joy. i had so much fun i got a 1600psi output one and it goes nuts but has gotten me under the eye of the refs a few times
    Was this a special order from them?

yea, you can custom order a reg from them with a setting anywhere from 250psi to 3k psi output. Must be a even number as well and they are not adjustable once you get them.
    Last edited by RehKal; 02-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.

So how much output pressure can a pneu-mag setup handle?