Thread: new ninja 3k output tank

new ninja 3k output tank

this was just released for air rifles. so who if going to be the first pick one up to do speed tests on there mag?

Will be interesting - what's the rated pressures for braided steel lines? I know Macroline can't handle a 3k output.

mother of god

I have a Shoebox with 4,500 psi output and I also have a 13/3000 tank. As Tom says, it's not safe to fill out the small 3,000 psi tank with the 4,500 psi output Shoebox so that regulator would be the perfect tool for transferring air from a larger tank to that small one. I still would like to know the price on it, though. If it's $50 or so, it could be worth it.

I wouldn't use that reg to directly feed the Mag valves, even though they are capable of dealing with such high pressure, because of safety reasons. I really don't want to know what it feels like to have a leak at that pressure. And after all, 1,100 psi is enough to get any RT Mag ripping 30+ bps so no need for that.

As for the airlines, it depends on the macro-line and the steel braided line you have. I know that there are macro-lines that can handle 3,000 psi but one would need proper fittings for it too. As for steel braided lines, I've seen 3,000 and 4,500 psi ones as well. Same thing apply for the elbows and connections.

The ninja remotes can handle 3k psi.. I would guess most braided cables are rated for 3k as well. Things are generally tested to pressures above their rating but I still wouldn't want to put 3k into my mag valve. I have a video someone feeding 2200 psi into their mag valve and it leaked out the back through the velocity adjuster.

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    The ninja remotes can handle 3k psi.. I would guess most braided cables are rated for 3k as well. Things are generally tested to pressures above their rating but I still wouldn't want to put 3k into my mag valve. I have a video someone feeding 2200 psi into their mag valve and it leaked out the back through the velocity adjuster.
    Well Zak Vetter did that..... it is a safety precaution made within the valve I believe because it should be operating at around 800-900 psi. And then you crank it up to 3000 psi.