Thread: Smartphone + AO= No pics

Smartphone + AO= No pics

Hey guys, just running into a little problem... or annoyance? And was wondering if anybody else had this same problem or knows of a fix?

Up until recently I have been able to see posts and pictures from my Tmobile LG G2X, or whatever model it is??? But regardless, within the last 2 weeks or so my phone has only been loading posts, and then for pictures it shows a small blue square with a question mark in it. And this ONLY happens on AO. I can go on PBN or other forums I'm on like NAXJA and see full posts with pictures.

Am I the only one? Ive tried googling fixes and came up with nothing, looked at settings on my phone and all the internet stuff should be set correctly. Ive done a reset on the device and still have nothing.

Thanks!

Also, on a side note... what is really interesting is the only thread I can see pictures in is "I think AO can appreciate this" in the paintball talk sub forum, and I think the only reason I can is because it was copied and pasted from PBN?

that has been happening to my phone also, can only see items copied and posted or a direct link to an image will work, interested in a fix also

Could be that you're trying to view attachments.

Try downloading ForumRunner and viewing AO that way. It's a native Android app and may work better.

I've read reviews on that app and most were terrible. I just don't get how it was working a couple weeks ago and now nothing. I have put pictures in a post on purpose on my laptop then got on my phone right after and same story.

I think its because here on ao it allows you to copy the IMG code into the post and not use the HTTP link like most sites use?

The only other post I can see pics on is keikos FS thread. How were those ones posted?

just copied and pasted link from imageshack, if thats what your asking?