Thread: Moving to PA

Moving to PA

What's up guys! I'm moving to Hanover PA in a couple weeks (about an hour south of Harrisburg, an hour north of B-more, sort of close to York) and I was just wondering how many of you guys play around this area and what fields you play at? I have no knowledge of any fields in this area so I'd like to get some reccomendations and maybe meet up with some peeps to play soon.

I live about 2 hours west of there and really dont know much about that are. We have 2 indoor places near me that are urban style warfare and also airball outdoors in the summer. LVP South is an hour east of you near Philly. I used to play with a group of guys in Shippensburg which is near you. They go to a shop in Chambersburg for their equipment so thats not far off. Get a hold of me when you get settled and we will go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    I live about 2 hours west of there and really dont know much about that are. We have 2 indoor places near me that are urban style warfare and also airball outdoors in the summer. LVP South is an hour east of you near Philly. I used to play with a group of guys in Shippensburg which is near you. They go to a shop in Chambersburg for their equipment so thats not far off. Get a hold of me when you get settled and we will go from there.
    Alright sweet, Chambersburg and Shippensburg aren't that far away from there at all.

There's a place down that way, I think it's around shippensburg called wanna play paintball? Google it, I know a bunch of guys that go there from my area, I'm about an hour and a half north of Harrisburg.

Sent from my iPhone using pure magic