Thread: benchmark rail?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

benchmark rail?

I just bought a new but very dusty benchmark rail from a hole in the wall paintball shop for 20 dollars.I was just wondering if it will fit a ule body and Triton frame to replace my standard rail I have now?I don't wanna tear apart my mag unless it will work.the label just states benchmark automag rail .I hope I found a gem and not a lump of coal.thanks for any info:-) :-)

Last edited by dodge3500; 03-07-2013 at 08:28 PM.

you dont see many of those

you should be able to fit it to your mag no problem

Sweet thanks,the rail is still wrapped up and labeled atm.I almost hate to open it.what would this little gem be worth?I'm not in the market to sell but just curious I guess.:-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Sweet thanks,the rail is still wrapped up and labeled atm.I almost hate to open it.what would this little gem be worth?I'm not in the market to sell but just curious I guess.:-) :-)
    it would be worth keeping and putting on your Mag...haha...how bout some pics to see what ya got??

agreed

Nice find, I love these NOS find posts. The only thing it won't work with, without modification, are the stainless steel bodies with the rectangular pim that the frame screw screws into, at least the one I have is like that. I paid $60 for it a couple months ago and it was like new and freshly anoed. They don't pop up for sale as often as you might think.

I'll get some up tomorrow, lol my daughter has to do it for me.I'm old and computer dumb lol.I can tell you it has a white benchmark emblem in the back on each side of rail and some milling done on the sides almost like teardrops. :-)