Thread: Any OH players gonna go to the big game?

Any OH players gonna go to the big game?

Just wanna know if any Ohio players are gonna go to the spring big game at Splatter Park. The fall big game had a turnout of 1333 players! I know I will be there sporting my Snipermag with minimag that may or may not be a pistol and if worse comes to worse an invert min (I hope not though)

When is it? Some guys I know are talking about going down there this weekend, but not sure if I was going to be able to make it. Having to be choosy about what events I go to right now.

Spring big game is on May 5th and the Fall big game is on October 6th. I was just about to go down on Sunday but decided I would wait to finish a project and go on the 16th. I have seen a total of two other people who use Automags there, I have seen 1 only once in the fall big game and the other has multiple mags and cocker but no mags with X-valves. Would love to get frequent automag users to go there.

Hmm. Yeah that's two weeks before Living Legends, so pretty doubtful. I was down there twice last year, but it was the first time in a long time. I'm typically the only person I see shooting Mags when I go. Usually a pretty Tippmann heavy crowd.

Seems we have not had the pleasure of running into each other yet. I will be there on the 16th sporting my new minimag pistol. Maybe my Snipermag.