OPBN's Ongoind Paintball Thread
I have the following parts for sale. Need money to complete projects so very little I am willing to consider for trade unless you have what I need which is impossible since it hasn't been made yet. Prices are fairly firm, but feel free to offer. I'm definitely more negotiable on some items vs others. Multiple parts may be eligible for a discount. All prices are shipped. See Rules at bottom of thread for shipping options.
TL - Dust Black Benchmark frame - HAS Wings! - Excellent Shape - Sold on MCB
TR - Complete Stock CF Frame - $ 25
BL - Raw/Polished early Benchmark Frame I believe. Has Wings. Sold
BR - Bare CF Frame. What you see is what you get - $ 12.50
RTP/EMag/XMag Sear axles - $7.50 each shipped
Field strip screws - $7.50
AM/MM Sear/pin - $15
Clamping Feedneck. POOR condition. Collar has a chunk out of it, but it will tighten and work - $ 10
Black Macro fittings - $ 5 each
Black 90* fitting - $ 5
J&J 14" barrel. SS. - Sold
PMI? 12". SS - $ 17.50
Stock? 11". Think its aluminum - $ 15
Taso 8" - $15
What you see is what you get on the barrels. I do not have any spare O-rings or nubbins. Shipping alone on these is $6 so I am not very negotiable on these unless you buy with something else.
Black sold. . $4 for the chrome?
AIR valve is still available, Classic is sold. - $ 50
Top = Looks like a back bottle, but holes are drilled all the way through. Great shape - $ 10?
Middle = AGD Back bottle = Sold
Bottom = Chrome CP On/Off. Rail mount - sold
Last edited by OPBN; 04-10-2013 at 03:57 PM.
90*/Vert Panels. Epoxy? Black/charcoal. No milling on the back - $ 20
I am going to list these at $10 each because I have to list a price but..... MAKE ME AN OFFER!
Green 32* Tourney Lock - $ 5?
1. All prices include shipping, but not insurance, so insurance must be calculated on each shipment. Minimum is $1.80 for insurance and IIRC, $150 insurance is approx $2.50. If you waive insurance, I will have to insist on payment by Paypal Gift.
2. I do not accept returns. All parts are described to the best of my ability and sold "AS IS".
3. I will ship to Canada, but it will be additional and require payment in the form of a Gift. If you want it insured it will be extra.
4. I reserve the right to sell or not sell my parts to whomever I choose.
5. If you commit to buying something, I expect payment ASAP. I will not wait days for payment.
6. Payment is by Paypal. I may accept a money order, but it will have to be discussed.
7. $10 minimum order.
Last edited by OPBN; 03-04-2013 at 03:12 PM.
I will take a field strip screw pmed
Originally Posted by yamess191
FS Screws and Black Benchy sold on MCB.