Thread: Can I Trust This Site...? MilSimProducts.com

Can I Trust This Site...? MilSimProducts.com

Looking for an item, they seem to be the only ones that have it new (and it's cheap).

www.milsimproducts.com

Anybody ever use them? Usually I'm wary of these small sites - some part of me thinks they're all scams.

Before I buy from any of these guys I usually send them a direct email and have them confirm stock. Had too many times where one of these stites shows stock, I place the order and 2-3 days later get an email saying they no longer have stock and the part I am looking for is back ordered. I probably placed 6 orders for BL Geardrives last year before someone finally came through.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I probably placed 6 orders for BL Geardrives last year before someone finally came through.
    I'm still waiting on a Geardrive from AVI/ANS that I ordered in November of 2011. They called me the other day to let me know they expect it to be in my hands by the end of the month. They claim that BL is putting geardrives on all of their new markers, so there aren't any for the aftermarket world. I have yet to see one on any of their new markers.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I'm still waiting on a Geardrive from AVI/ANS that I ordered in November of 2011. They called me the other day to let me know they expect it to be in my hands by the end of the month. They claim that BL is putting geardrives on all of their new markers, so there aren't any for the aftermarket world. I have yet to see one on any of their new markers.
    If you're looking for Black good luck. I've found some other colors along the way, mainly blue or silver, but black is impossible.