Thread: Anyone else sober... All the time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    not ashamed to say i drink quite a bit, a lot less then i used to though. for several reasons.

mostly socially, love craft beers mostly. tasty and delicious.

tell me, even if you don't partake, why would your bowling ally not sever? not like them having it makes you have to drink, esp if you have already lived 35 years of your life without?
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

I dont drink often. If I do drink its ussualy usually a beer or two. Tunaball not included.

My wife doesnt drink at all. Every now and then she has a sip of whatever Im having. She hates it and its enough to remind her of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I love beer !! I too am not ashamed to admit I partake in consuming many of them on the weekends. Kind of a rule in Wisconsin.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    tell me, even if you don't partake, why would your bowling ally not sever? not like them having it makes you have to drink, esp if you have already lived 35 years of your life without?
    We are located in what is basically a dry town. They only issue beer and wine licenses to restaurants. Even if we had the space, I have no desire to be in the restaurant biz. If we could get a license I'm still not sure we would. 90% of our customers are families with young children. It's Candlepin Bowling which is much more suited to kids than Ten Pin (what most of the country just calls "Bowling").

We have a competitor the next town over that kicks all of the under 21's out at 6pm. We pick up allot of that roll over. Plus people seem to really appreciate that we are family friendly all of the time.

Sooooober

I have two kids in multiple sports,my commute to work is 91 miles one way. I climb billboard signs for a living sooooo this is why I'm sooober all the time. I have no time to drink

I'm straight edge and I've never had a sip of alcohol in my life, it doesn't bother me if other people drink though, I could really care less. It actually seems like many times I end up hanging out with drunk/stoned people, which I think they're entertaining to watch.

I think I have I pics of Behemoth, Senheng, Neppo, and I drinking Jagermeister & Redbull at a paintball field out of stock-class 10 round tubes. Other than that, we were sober that day while playing paintball - lol.

im a heinous alchy.

been sober a year. friend of bills.

Wink Starbucks Is My Friend

Sober for over 25 years.
    Espresso is my drink.