Thread: ZAP Cheater Assembly (?)

ZAP Cheater Assembly (?)

Can anyone show me how to correctly assemble a ZAP cheater?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Can anyone show me how to correctly assemble a ZAP cheater?
    what parts are you having trouble with? your working on these now? post a pic of what you have and i can help you out from there? they are almost to easy to disassemble and re-assemble! only 3 0-rings, 2 internally and the one around the white plunger that trips the sear.

you have the retainer screw, the spring, the cone shaped valve pin, o-ring, spacer, then the other o-ring.

but definitely post a pic of wat ya got?
    Last edited by need4reebs; 03-11-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Nothing to show or explain, a guy sent me a box of parts, I'm just looking for info on how these go together.

I've got a video of assembly. Let me see if I can come up with some way to get it to you...

EDIT: Sent you an email to your lukescustoms at yahoo account, with a file-link.
    Last edited by Justus; 03-11-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Nothing to show or explain, a guy sent me a box of parts, I'm just looking for info on how these go together.
    a pic of the parts that you got would help to see if you have all the parts man...then from there its easy to tell ya how to assemble it?

oh here is a pic for ya:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1963/cheater2.jpg

see wat i mean about it being almost to easy..haha

my bad for asking for a pic of wat ya got?
    Last edited by need4reebs; 03-11-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Here you go>

Name:  Zapassemblyquestion_zpsde825ce5.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  53.3 KB

EDIT:
    didnt see your picture above, thanks

Here you go>

Name:  Zapassemblyquestion_zpsde825ce5.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  53.3 KB

EDIT:
    didnt see your picture above, thanks
    as you can see they are very easy to reassemble, your parts in your pic are just a lil out of order but they are all there

did you still need help reassembling the cheater???

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    as you can see they are very easy to reassemble, your parts in your pic are just a lil out of order but they are all there

did you still need help reassembling the cheater???
    I just layed them out for the picture.

That's all I needed, thanks.

I just layed them out for the picture.

That's all I needed, thanks.
    yup...you looking to build some more?

Currently trying to get licensed from PTP to build "something" not sure what that will be at this point.

Luke, i love you.

No-homo.

Quote Originally Posted by brokeass_baller View Post
    No-homo.
    Let me guess. You were/are a Marine

No, my balls aren't that big.

Quote Originally Posted by brokeass_baller View Post
    No, my balls aren't that big.
    or... Brain isnt that small

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    or... Brain isnt that small
    Dick

Just because someone went into the Marines doesn't mean there dumb. You have to remember, every officer is the military went to college. West Point and the Naval Academy are hands down some of the hardest colleges to get into.
    Last edited by Ando; 03-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Not to participate in the hijacking but I have several friends who are Marines. Some smart, some dumb, just like rest of the population. Unlike the rest of the population they are all braver men than me.

However I might feel about how they are utilized everyone who volunteers for the armed services gets automatic respect and gratitude from me.

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0 View Post
    Not to participate in the hijacking but I have several friends who are Marines. Some smart, some dumb, just like rest of the population. Unlike the rest of the population they are all braver men than me.

However I might feel about how they are utilized everyone who volunteers for the armed services gets automatic respect and gratitude from me.
    As they SHOULD from EVERYONE. And I agree with the rest of the post also

Knowing my sisters Ex brother in law though. Even dumb people can make it through west point........ But get booted out the military 2 years after graduation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    Dick

Just because someone went into the Marines doesn't mean there dumb. You have to remember, every officer is the military went to college. West Point and the Naval Academy are hands down some of the hardest colleges to get into.
    sorry, i tease cause i work with them. i'm in the Navy, we all tease each other

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    sorry, i tease cause i work with them. i'm in the Navy, we all tease each other
    Marine officers are usually a cut above. By far it is the hardest branch to commission in and the selection process is arguably the most rigorous. Their force requirement is smaller so they can be and are more selective.

On the other hand when I enlisted in '99 the average AFSVAB score for my MOS (0311) was 30 on a scale of 99. I'm not trying to brag but I got a 98 and the nurse at MEPS asked me why I wanted to be a grunt, under the false assumption that there were better MOS's in the Marines

But everyone in the military will still poke fun at the Marines because of the arrogant haircuts and the swagger. However, no one was poking fun at 3/1 and 3/5 when they went into Fallujah and leveled the place...

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    Marine officers are usually a cut above. By far it is the hardest branch to commission in and the selection process is arguably the most rigorous. Their force requirement is smaller so they can be and are more selective.

On the other hand when I enlisted in '99 the average AFSVAB score for my MOS (0311) was 30 on a scale of 99. I'm not trying to brag but I got a 98 and the nurse at MEPS asked me why I wanted to be a grunt, under the false assumption that there were better MOS's in the Marines

But everyone in the military will still poke fun at the Marines because of the arrogant haircuts and the swagger. However, no one was poking fun at 3/1 and 3/5 when they went into Fallujah and leveled the place...
    Semper fi brother

Not to derail this thread anymore but me and a friend of mine tried joining the Marines right out of high school. Sadly I got rejected because of medical reasons and my best friend is now in his 9th year as a Marine. I have all the respect for those guys.

are there any detailed pics of the internals of the cheater, or how it works slide show?