Thread: Lukes mini

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lukes mini

well i have the beautiful frame Luke carved out of a brick. i wondering what people r doing with them? im stuck in between what i want and what i can do. I really want a pneu.... but i dont think it is fair that im not capped off on my bps( although knowing i have the fastest marker is cool) so i was thinking doing a ep with a pmr board( popular mod on angle LCDs) or even a ego board but there isnt enough room. now im thinking i dont need to adjust it all the time it would b in semi all the time( so not changing the settings like ever) i was thinking if there was a way to mod a emag batt housing to hold the board and or have it to where i can have the buttons on the side would be sweet. the grip will hold my lpr and noid(for sure on lpr)

what r some options?

i tried reading what you posted, but i went cross eyed in the process and seized up.

Can you show a picture of the board sitting on the frame without the grips to get an idea of the size?

both my frames are out for Ano, but when they get back i can put the etek board i have in one of them to give you an idea of the size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    virtue left... ego right

if the board could mount inside like this and or even be able to use the buttons

this is the board mount made from a guy it is just delrin i think, it is basic but effective. i could shave some off the boards and even drill a hole in them. the board just sandwiched between the plastic parts

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3837993

lol... nevermind!

If you can shave some off the board and perhaps make some room down around the bottom of the frame between the asa screws (still under the grips) you may be able to get it to fit. Would the other side be deep enough for the board?