Thread: emag in mech mode rt's right away.

emag in mech mode rt's right away.

what should i change?
    it shoots fine, but rt's really easy.

tunaman set it up for emag when i send the valve to him, so i know whatever is done is done right,
    just thought i would ask.

thankyou,
    KNM.

Decrease the input pressure? It's using a .712 pin and a quad o-ring, so it's gonna RT pretty easily. I had to flip to mech mode last year (didn't charge the battery the night before the game, and it had sat for months before then), and had my SHP reg set to 1100 psi. The thing was shooting 20.5 bps according to the sound file pulled from my Contour. After that game I immediately dumped the tank and switched the SHP down to the 950 mark, and it's been much better ever since.

ok ill see if i can find out the output preasure.

Yeah its at 950. anything to help it from rting like it is?

you should have no trouble operating at 800-850 which should drop some of the RT effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Decrease the input pressure? It's using a .712 pin and a quad o-ring, so it's gonna RT pretty easily. I had to flip to mech mode last year (didn't charge the battery the night before the game, and it had sat for months before then), and had my SHP reg set to 1100 psi. The thing was shooting 20.5 bps according to the sound file pulled from my Contour. After that game I immediately dumped the tank and switched the SHP down to the 950 mark, and it's been much better ever since.
    My x-valve absolutely mows at 950, I cant imagine it at 1100!

well i dont think i can drop the tank reg down to 800-to 850 i was only given 1 washer with my ninja agd emblem regulator and nija tank. got it from TOTshadow.

EDIT: got it. lol
    thanks for the help guys.
    i knownothing.