Thread: pump kits?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pump kits?

Is anyone out there still making pump kits?

not on a regular basis? not sure why tho...seems the market is there for more pump kits? you could try to see if Rainman229 has started making more?

good luck man?

Rainman is currently on hiatus making these. He said he is changing his code or something to make it easier to produce these? He also said the last time he made them it took him 2 years to sell out, so its not a huge priority for him. XM15 was making them, but then he vapored. These were nice kits and well priced. I wishe he would have stuck with it. A certain popular machinist on these forums has hinted and teased about coming out with something, but so far, no joy.

If anyone finds someone who is making or is willing to make Automag pump kits let me know. I have a buddy of mine that wants to get his Automag turned into a pump. XM15 has disappeared, there was a person on mcarterbrown with the same name I tried PMing him but have not had any response as of yet. There has to be a market for these...

Outlaw on the tippmann x7og and a5og forums is toying with the idea of making some... ill bug him about it and see if he has time.

Price seems to be the key to whether they sell or not. At $60 the XM15 ones sold decently I beleive. While nicer, the Rainman ones simply didnt sell as well, I'm sure partly due to them being $140+