Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AO, What is Left to DO??

Looks good. I suppose I will have to buy/sell some more on AO to boost my feedback rating

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    iTrader has been enabled.
    Thanks guys.

Now I have 0 feedback, people can't leave feedback for sales or trades made without a B/S/T thread, and commentary is limited to a "tweet" rather than a paragraph. This was the last forum to do this that I use, and one of the reasons this is my mains B/S/T forum is that it features(ed) real feedback. We still don't allow signatures (which normally I like) but that means a link to old feedback is something you have to actually send someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Thanks guys.

Now I have 0 feedback, people can't leave feedback for sales or trades made without a B/S/T thread, and commentary is limited to a "tweet" rather than a paragraph. This was the last forum to do this that I use, and one of the reasons this is my mains B/S/T forum is that it features(ed) real feedback. We still don't allow signatures (which normally I like) but that means a link to old feedback is something you have to actually send someone.
    We can add a profile field that you can put your original thread in if that helps. And as far as I know, signatures are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    We can add a profile field that you can put your original thread in if that helps.
    That would be AWESOME.

Sorry; feeling residual grumpiness for the loss of my Custom Cockers (old style feedback deleted), Angel Owners (distapeared), and MCB feedback. Between that and the (accidental?) deletion of my PBN feedback thread I'm down quite a ways from 100+. I was about to log back on and saw the big zero and realized my collective forum feedback is like... seven.

Sorry for being a grumpus.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    That would be AWESOME.

Sorry; feeling residual grumpiness for the loss of my Custom Cockers (old style feedback deleted), Angel Owners (distapeared), and MCB feedback. Between that and the (accidental?) deletion of my PBN feedback thread I'm down quite a ways from 100+. I was about to log back on and saw the big zero and realized my collective forum feedback is like... seven.

Sorry for being a grumpus.
    Done.

You will see a profile field called Legacy Feedback Thread in your profile in the "About Me" section. Copy and paste your feedback thread URL into that and you're good to go. This way you get the benefit of iTrader going forward without losing the old stuff.

If I can find a way to get this kind of information into iTrader on the feedback page, I will. Unfortunately, that page is pretty well dynamic so I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not.

You are the man, Dayspring. The man.

The ability to @ people to call their attention to a certain post. I know that may be too twittery for some ppl though.

I know that there's an article section... but where is it?

You mean this?

Yes. I'm just wondering where the link is on the page

I don't think there's one, work in progress I think?

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Yes. I'm just wondering where the link is on the page
    Yep, still working on it. I'm slowly recruiting a few people to help me out with it. It is a really big project, but unfortunately not many people wanted to volunteer to help. It will take a while to gather up all the data and actually write good articles about it. So it will take some time. Once I get a few more articles I will probably add it to the top page. Unless we run out of room

On the motorcycle forum I am on they have a location link to a Google maps link where any member if they want can input there address for other members to find. Thought this would work here to find other mag shooters

Post a link - I'd like to see this map thing.

Says you have to login.

But we could use some new emoticons ?

I've been wondering about the map thing... but I'm sure only about 20 or so of us are gonna take the time. Maybe we can link it with BEO too

Well maybe something like PBN has with their listing of stores and fields. It lists how many people on the forum use that store or field. I don't remember if it names the individuals.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

I changed iTrader to only show feedback while you're in the BST forums. This should help clean up the look/feel a bit on the normal forums.

You still have the back-end stuff on the user profiles though.

Also want to apologize for the lack of updates on my part recently - we're buying a house and are closing in a month, so I've been rather busy on getting ready. Will try and get the chat room/shoutbox set up this week though.