Thread: Pneumag sear??

Pneumag sear??

I bought a pnuemag a couple of years ago which came with I'm guessing a modified sear. So I built an egomag and stole the sear from the pnuemag now I need another similar sear to put back in the pnuemag. Anyone have any idea where I can get some thing like this or will I have to do some cutting and welding on a regular sear? The sear on the top is what I need, the tail that comes down is set back an inch or so.

Quote Originally Posted by flood152 View Post
    I bought a pnuemag a couple of years ago which came with I'm guessing a modified sear. So I built an egomag and stole the sear from the pnuemag now I need another similar sear to put back in the pnuemag. Anyone have any idea where I can get some thing like this or will I have to do some cutting and welding on a regular sear? The sear on the top is what I need, the tail that comes down is set back an inch or so.

Usually its taking a regular sear and just taking the arm off.

If you need one I have couple of them without the arm already.

That sear looks pretty rough. The hole looks too small as well. Sure that's even a legit AGD sear?

No I'm not sure that it's an AGD sear, but it works perfectly for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    That sear looks pretty rough. The hole looks too small as well. Sure that's even a legit AGD sear?

at first i thought it was an emag sear, the "arm post" on the emag/xmag sears is directly below the sear pin
    but this might have been an old blocky classic sear cut down

i need a sear arm to go back to stock if anyone has one
    Last edited by rukh013; 03-18-2013 at 08:52 AM.