Thread: 68 Automag, Benchmark Foregrip, Carbon Fiber Wrap, Dye Barrel

68 Automag, Benchmark Foregrip, Carbon Fiber Wrap, Dye Barrel

For sale 68 Automag. It has been recently oiled and aired up and cycles with no issues and no leaks. I was able to put some paint through it and chrono it in the ballpark of 280. The valve has new o-rings in the powertube and in the on/off as well as a brand new Venturi bolt.

Also has a Benchmark foregrip in good condition with some minor wear, 32 degrees on/off, powerfeed body with carbon fiber wrap (body is hand polished underneath), 14" Dye Ultralite barrel in fair to good condition (has some scratches where it comes out of the body and minor tip wear, bore is in excellent condition), rail is in very good condition with minor edge wear and a carbon fiber frame in excellent condition. Any questions, feel free to ask. Close up pics available upon request. $130 or OBO shipped and Paypaled.

Last edited by audioSLAVE; 04-02-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Topside, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Any chance this is still available?
    PayPal ready

Hey pblongisland, this post is 6 years old. I doubt it is. There are some here that will help you build one if you'd like or might have something. Post something in the WTB thread. Tunaman, Luke, sandman or captian pinky could help.

Long gone. Sold on MCB I believe.