Thread: 68 micromag custom

68 micromag custom

I'm thinking of selling my micromag on eBay. It has a level 10 spring kit and subzero expansion. I don't have a stock barrel but I do have a J&J edge barrel kit I'd prefer to sell separately. Should I buy a stock barrel or no? What price should I list it at?

Name:  20190721_214559.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  94.6 KBName:  20190721_214622.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  53.8 KBName:  20190721_214633.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  44.7 KB

Micromags take 'Cocker barrels which if a buyer somehow doesn't have any they're plentiful enough to come by and at decent prices.

A clean gen4 (powerfeed, integral detent and wing over top of the valve) Micromag ($150) with Micromag-specific VASA (50) and double trigger frame (50) should be about 250 without valve. Add: 25 for a SS valve, 100 for a ReTro/Emag style, and 150 for an aluminum X valve with Level 10 bolt (slight bulge at tip, tapered rear flange, central stem sticks out from the base). You might be able to get more by parting it.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Micromags take 'Cocker barrels which if a buyer somehow doesn't have any they're plentiful enough to come by and at decent prices.

A clean gen4 (powerfeed, integral detent and wing over top of the valve) Micromag ($150) with Micromag-specific VASA (50) and double trigger frame (50) should be about 250 without valve. Add: 25 for a SS valve, 100 for a ReTro/Emag style, and 150 for an aluminum X valve with Level 10 bolt (slight bulge at tip, tapered rear flange, central stem sticks out from the base). You might be able to get more by parting it.
    Thanks dude you rock

fyi those barrel kits are $119 on eBay brand new. i just picked one up. incase u need a price reference

Body and frame have plenty of nicks and idiot marks and they're somewhat beat up, so this is definitely NOT a clean marker.

Missing original "hex-head" barrel deducts value. Could be replaced with a PTP Stealth or other PTP barrel, but then again, it's more money spent. Does it air up and shoot cycle? Or does it need a full rebuild? That's another $25 into a rebuild kit (it's always assumed that used markers will need to be rebuilt, unless the seller specifically states that it's riding on a fresh rebuild).

Tank is dead, it cannot be rehydroed, so you can throw that away. Unless someone buys it to make a beer mug out of. But it's a waste of time. You'll spend as much shipping it, as the selling / asking price. Save yourself the headache.

Edge kits are usually $75-85 on facebook BST pages, for A/C threaded barrels.

Overall, you'll be very lucky to get $350 for the marker (I'm sure you're asking + shipping), if not lower.

I collect Micromags, so I can usually gauge their value pretty well.

__Edited__ Forgot to add. ACI sub zero adds no value, in fact, it's detrimental on a compressed air marker. It restricts air flow, and will be trashed by anyone who has a clue. You might as well remove that and sell it separately, but don't expect to sell it for over $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalswoop View Post
    Body and frame have plenty of nicks and idiot marks and they're somewhat beat up, so this is definitely NOT a clean marker.

Missing original "hex-head" barrel deducts value. Could be replaced with a PTP Stealth or other PTP barrel, but then again, it's more money spent. Does it air up and shoot cycle? Or does it need a full rebuild? That's another $25 into a rebuild kit (it's always assumed that used markers will need to be rebuilt, unless the seller specifically states that it's riding on a fresh rebuild).

Tank is dead, it cannot be rehydroed, so you can throw that away. Unless someone buys it to make a beer mug out of. But it's a waste of time. You'll spend as much shipping it, as the selling / asking price. Save yourself the headache.

Edge kits are usually $75-85 on facebook BST pages, for A/C threaded barrels.

Overall, you'll be very lucky to get $350 for the marker (I'm sure you're asking + shipping), if not lower.

I collect Micromags, so I can usually gauge their value pretty well.

__Edited__ Forgot to add. ACI sub zero adds no value, in fact, it's detrimental on a compressed air marker. It restricts air flow, and will be trashed by anyone who has a clue. You might as well remove that and sell it separately, but don't expect to sell it for over $20.
    Should be able to get atlest 175.00 for the xvalve...no?

Quote Originally Posted by nucks View Post
    Should be able to get atlest 175.00 for the xvalve...no?
    Yeah, I don't see why not. Even considering that a rebuilt would be needed, $175 is reasonable to assume. Depends if shipping is added to the price or included, and how much for shipping, that'll pretty much determine the final price. X-valves on BST pages can go anywhere between $170-190 shipped, so again, that's reasonable.

I think I have go along with Mr. Swoop. The gun is in fair shape. I can see the safety is missing from the frame and those are irreplaceable unless you rob it from another frame. So the base gun might be worth $150 with a classic valve. Anyone collecting will look elsewhere if you asked much more. The valve should draw $175. That particular X-Valve is earlier serial# with that specific lasering. I've seen those valves be beat up pretty badly. Someone will want to know that the thumb screw hole is solid and that the bolt and sear are not worn out. Given that they are good the valve is definitely worth $175. Nice barrel kit. A good $75 for that. GLWS.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com