Thread: Aluminum Classic Valve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aluminum Classic Valve

Why hasn't AGD thought about making some of these? I think they would sell for anyone trying to use a mag in competitive play. It could come with a level 10 and not have the RT effect. And being made of aluminum would save on weight. Is there a downside I'm missing?

There are ways to make the x valves not rt. I think most people would rather buy the xvalve and do this than buy an aluminum classic valve and not have the option to rt.

I think tournaments would be more comfortable knowing that the valve doesn't even have the ability to do it.

If you want the retro valve to not RT, use a ULT properly. The other option is to use a classic on-off assembly. Then you will have the same stiff trigger pull so that the differential force will be much less, especially when using a level 10 setup.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    If you want the retro valve to not RT, use a ULT properly. The other option is to use a classic on-off assembly. Then you will have the same stiff trigger pull so that the differential force will be much less, especially when using a level 10 setup.
    OK let me explain the problem. I have been told that in the UWL you can not use, X-valves, RT Valve or any of the like except classic valves. I believe this is the rule for all competitive play. Classic valves are heavier therefore backloading a ULE marker. This is the reason I believe there would be a market for an aluminum Classic valve.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post
    Classic valves are heavier therefore backloading a ULE marker.
    Do you have girly tooth pick arms? My classic mag with Intelliframe & stainless Lapco isnt heavy at all. Thats with co2 or air. Back in the day my Spyder cleared 15 pounds without paint or co2, a mag isnt ****. I suggest working out some to beef up your arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post
    OK let me explain the problem. I have been told that in the UWL you can not use, X-valves, RT Valve or any of the like except classic valves. I believe this is the rule for all competitive play. Classic valves are heavier therefore backloading a ULE marker. This is the reason I believe there would be a market for an aluminum Classic valve.
    Looking at the rules off their website, it just states that you are limited to 10 bps and no ramping. I don't see anything about valves with the capacity to RT.

I thought I remembered more rules like the type of hoppers you could use and how many electronic markers you could have on one team.

I say, save your money, use your xvalve and don't set it up to RT.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP