f/s PTP/ARMSON Micro E-MAG 2000
BLACK/BLUE SPLASH PTP Micro E-MAG
NOT SURE OF THE TRUTH OF IT BUT I was told it was 1 of 10 black/blue PTP Micros.
I would honestly say it is in near perfect condition BUT the sear has broken. I have a sear that needs to be modified to install.
Used very little before the sear broke.
all original inside and out, no modifications no scratches...i just gave it a good look over again and there are NO scratches anywhere.
I have the battery charger but not the power cord (stolen by another player)
the sear broke several years ago and the gun was cleaned and put away in a foam lined case waiting to be fixed and then was forgotten (I managed a field and between fixing players guns and tinkering on projects it just got forgotten).
I'm not really excited about selling it but I need the money much more than I need to fix it just to hang on the wall.
not sure about the price so I am going to start out asking $700.00+ shipping (don't flame over the price! not sure what it's worth)
I will take reasonable offer.
NO TRADES. I can't play any more and am trying to thin out my collection from somewhere around 30+ to 5 or less guns.
after being ripped off in the past I am extremely picky about my selling:
1. I do not ever ship before payment has cleared.
2. I do not use paypal anymore (got taken for $500 by an out of country buyer)
3. payment MUST be by bank cashiers check. no personal checks...and DON'T SEND CASH. I will accept a direct bank to bank transfer.
4. payment should be sent with signature and delivery confirmation.
5. Item will not be shipped until payment has cleared but once it has I will ship the gun PROPERLY PACKAGED, insured with delivery confirmation.
6. local pickup is ok.
7. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL TO ANYONE UNDER 18. EVER!
I know that with these requirements it means you have to put a lot of trust in me but I am not here to rip anyone off.
Owner and builder of the one and only CryoCocker and the worlds fastest pump gun.