Thread: f/s PTP/ARMSON Micro E-MAG 2000

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

f/s PTP/ARMSON Micro E-MAG 2000

BLACK/BLUE SPLASH PTP Micro E-MAG
    NOT SURE OF THE TRUTH OF IT BUT I was told it was 1 of 10 black/blue PTP Micros.
    vert feed.
    cocker threaded
    I would honestly say it is in near perfect condition BUT the sear has broken. I have a sear that needs to be modified to install.
    Used very little before the sear broke.
    all original inside and out, no modifications no scratches...i just gave it a good look over again and there are NO scratches anywhere.
    I have the battery charger but not the power cord (stolen by another player)
    the sear broke several years ago and the gun was cleaned and put away in a foam lined case waiting to be fixed and then was forgotten (I managed a field and between fixing players guns and tinkering on projects it just got forgotten).
    I'm not really excited about selling it but I need the money much more than I need to fix it just to hang on the wall.

not sure about the price so I am going to start out asking $700.00+ shipping (don't flame over the price! not sure what it's worth)
    I will take reasonable offer.
    NO TRADES. I can't play any more and am trying to thin out my collection from somewhere around 30+ to 5 or less guns.

after being ripped off in the past I am extremely picky about my selling:
    1. I do not ever ship before payment has cleared.
    2. I do not use paypal anymore (got taken for $500 by an out of country buyer)
    3. payment MUST be by bank cashiers check. no personal checks...and DON'T SEND CASH. I will accept a direct bank to bank transfer.
    4. payment should be sent with signature and delivery confirmation.
    5. Item will not be shipped until payment has cleared but once it has I will ship the gun PROPERLY PACKAGED, insured with delivery confirmation.
    6. local pickup is ok.
    7. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL TO ANYONE UNDER 18. EVER!

I know that with these requirements it means you have to put a lot of trust in me but I am not here to rip anyone off.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Owner and builder of the one and only CryoCocker and the worlds fastest pump gun.

this is a Jungle Knights PTP MicroMag...if yours is one of them then yes...it is a rare MM....

looks just like it.
    I have no idea what to ask for it...had no idea if the $700 was say over the top or not but had to start somewhere.

Looks like more of a blue tiger to me.....

Btw, beautiful mag! I doubt this will sit on the forum that long. There seems to be alot of PTP fans around here

hmm..thinking I need a new project..

make me an offer I can't refuse.
    for the price I am asking I'll throw in an extra barrel or 2 (gotta see what I have), a HALO and I'll pay shipping.
    I have a few spares that come with it. not much but whatever I have I will send with it.
    Last edited by harpo568; 03-22-2013 at 10:05 AM.