Thread: MQ2 for an Autococker

MQ2 for an Autococker

I have ALWAYS had a love for one autococker, and it name is KARNIVOR!!!! So while on Youtube I see a half blocked, MQ2 Karnivor. After seeing this I've decided I need to get one and do that. My question is how hard is it to find an MQ2? And who does half blocking?
    Last edited by Carnage reigns; 03-21-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Finding MQ2's is extremely difficult, but not impossible. Last one i saw go up for sale was $175 on armorypaintball.com As for the halfblocking i would get ahold of Stanchy at http://www.sscustoms.webs.com/ one of the best guys i've seen doing work. haven't seen anything done by anyone else
    ...Certified Gun Slinger For Plains Paintball...

just gotta keep an eye out, 2-3 weeks ago there were 3 for sale on MCB

happy hunting

I'll give MQ a call and see if he has any more available. My guess is probably not.

mike quinn comes to the tunaballs. you should come too and talk to him about it... "talk" as in kidnap him and hold him hostage until he makes more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    mike quinn comes to the tunaballs. you should come too and talk to him about it... "talk" as in kidnap him and hold him hostage until he makes more of them.
    Likely not going to happen. He's become extremely busy with work (traveling to Singapore quite often) and Kerry moved. So it's really just him. Add in 2 kids and his time to make MQ2's is short.

HOWEVER - I've been toying with taking my MQ2 out of my gun and just going mechanical hammer. Not sure yet. Will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Likely not going to happen. He's become extremely busy with work (traveling to Singapore quite often) and Kerry moved. So it's really just him. Add in 2 kids and his time to make MQ2's is short.

HOWEVER - I've been toying with taking my MQ2 out of my gun and just going mechanical hammer. Not sure yet. Will keep you posted.
    That's what I did. I have had so many issues with mine that I finally got fed up. Even after Mike himself tech'd it for me TWICE!