Hi there, first post but I've been an occasional lurker here over the years.

I have a new Mag on the way to me and I'm looking for airline fittings to plumb it up. I have plenty of the standard nickel plated elbows kicking around, but this mag is all dust black and I don't want to put anything shiny on it.

I've been searching and googleing and all I've come up with so far is some 1/8npt fittings from auto racing parts companies.

I know I've seen black elbows on several Mags on the forum... so where are you guys getting them?