Thread: X Valve help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

X Valve help

I am having an issue where when I hold my trigger down, it continues to fire. It isn't full auto, just a shot/pause/shot/pause/etc.

This is my current setup:

• X Valve
    • ULT (No shims)
    • No Level X shims
    • Red spring

Not a huge deal, since it works well otherwise but I'd still like to know what is causing it and how to fix it.

Thanks!

Do you know what length on off pin you are using? It may not be long enough and your getting a little reactivity out of it. Mine did this with a .712 pin and my pneumatic setup, I changed it to a .750 and it went away

It's the standard ULT pin. Not sure on the length. I can try the on/off from my friend's mag and see if I get the same results. Thanks for the idea!

The ULT only has one standard pin length.

It should be one of the top o-rings leaking, either the one on the pin or the one on the body top.

I had planned on ordering a parts kit soon anyway. Hopefully that does the trick. Thanks!

Yes, as mentioned, it sounds like one of the top on-off orings is leaking. When you get your parts kit, make sure you also get a kit for your ULT. These orings aren't standard orings that come in the retro/X valve parts kit.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.