Thread: Welcome back....to ME! looking for a new rig

Welcome back....to ME! looking for a new rig

So I've been out for a few years and I am looking for a new rig. I thought about building up a ULE RT with a zgrip; but I was looking at prices at used vikings/excals and timmy's and its hard to make the jump back to mags. Insane how cheap some stuff has become.

Anyway, who still sells new mags? I see you can order from AGD, anyone else still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by GT View Post
    So I've been out for a few years and I am looking for a new rig. I thought about building up a ULE RT with a zgrip; but I was looking at prices at used vikings/excals and timmy's and its hard to make the jump back to mags. Insane how cheap some stuff has become.

Anyway, who still sells new mags? I see you can order from AGD, anyone else still in business?
    Well there is Tunaman. www.tunamart.com

Welcome back! I went on the same departure from paintball, but for more like 8-9 years, lol.

AGD and Tuna are really the only ones selling full mags, and not many flavors anymore.

Check out the classifieds though! Lots of sweet mags have been going around lately, most of them are pretty much brand new as far as condition anyhow.

Paintball charleston has a couple brand new mags if your local

I know the feeling man. I just came back after a 10 year break. Didn't even think twice about grabbing the wife a mag over other options. And I wouldn't ever sell my old classic rt. Lately I've seen classic and rt powered agd guns go for 150 and under between here and eBay. Since I'm not really a fan of battery guns. I say get another mag. But in all honesty. Get what you think you will enjoy the most. it will save you money in the long run.

Welcome back to the game. I know I've enjoyed my return.