Thread: What the hell am I looking at? Minimag valve + what reg?

What the hell am I looking at? Minimag valve + what reg?

http://imgur.com/pwagZV5

So I'm looking to pick up this gat. Wondering about the total value. I figure the ULE body is 80, Intelliframe (it's an intelliframe, right?) is 50, the rail is 15, and god knows what the valve is?

It looks like a minimag valve with perhaps an x-valve reg. What reg is that? What is the combination worth?

edit: btw, that emag in the background, does that look like the valve an the reg match?

Shocktech valve back?

That's a shocker grip, the bottom segment will come off and double over as a barrel plug- Not that those are legal anymore, but still f'in awesome.
    **edit** Tell him you'll take that e-mag off his hands too.

Looks like a hurricane reg on the classic valve, somewhat rare, its just made out of aluminum and supposedly "flows better" than a standard back... but its very arguable. Its just a little lighter.

Are you looking at values to part it or just figure out if his asking price is OK? Cuz your prices are a little low depending on what shape they are in. Ule 90-100, intelli w good grips 60-70, rail with sear 30 or so, maybe 15-20 on the grip and whatever on that naked lady drop.

Sorry I forgot to add the valve, if its a hurricane reg on it, as a ballpark you may get $15-$20 more than a standard valve if they are together, they run around $40-$50 or so in stock form (complete valve). Your best bet on a part out if you did one would be put the stock reg on and sell them seperate, $40-$50 for valve, $25-30 for hurricane (if that is in fact what it is)
    Last edited by Cokrkilr; 03-26-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    Looks like a hurricane reg on the classic valve, somewhat rare, its just made out of aluminum and supposedly "flows better" than a standard back... but its very arguable. Its just a little lighter.
    It's not a Hurricane or a Diamond Labs.

I'm thinking Shocktech or another of the other later models. One of the major "advantages" advertised, other than pretty anodized aluminum, is that they all featured the "8-hole" pattern which at this point we know is a exactly 7 holes better than the standard regulator. I've seen them sell for $15-$25 depending on how many have been listed lately.